Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 24 2015, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed C View Post
What I wanted to know was why hasn't he got the 25 new levels? Do you have to be a certain level to qualify for them?
Thanks
Sorry Hayseed, I had posted this response yesterday, and some how it "disappeared"

This is a FT Link concerning levels, and how many points are needed for each.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post5145082

Old Jun 24 2015, 04:47 PM

Several releases ago it was stated that you were going to fix the "FISH" so we could see exactly how long until they were ready. This used to be the normal setting it has never been fixed any update on this "KNOWN PROBLEM"? Thanks
Old Jun 24 2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
Several releases ago it was stated that you were going to fix the "FISH" so we could see exactly how long until they were ready. This used to be the normal setting it has never been fixed any update on this "KNOWN PROBLEM"? Thanks
Hi domer_46530

To check how many hours you need to wait to be able to fish again, please get the fishing rod or any boat, then click in the Eye to open it, then when you hover the fishing rod or boat on your waters, you will see the time.
Old Jun 24 2015, 05:04 PM

"- Layout issues when using the Chrome browser due to a recent Chrome/Flash update. They should release a fix soon because the error seems to be widely reported."

Do you think there is hope that Chrome or Flash will get this fixed soon? I keep getting a "flash-crash" and it's so disheartening when I'm in the middle of something. ugh.
Old Jun 24 2015, 09:00 PM

Default Meet the Players NEEDS, not your wants.

I have almost quit because of "quests" BS, and now "Superuser". Is 'farming' a thing of the past?
Old Jun 25 2015, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottom View Post
I have almost quit because of "quests" BS, and now "Superuser". Is 'farming' a thing of the past?
No, some players still enjoy the design, and the planting, and the placement of factories etc in a theme format.

Some play the numbers game.... accumulate more points for the sake of accumulating more points.

Some play occasionally for the entertainment and diversion from real life.

And then there are some, many, who are just plain addicted....

The Devs do a good job of trying to please a wider playing audience. Granted, a LOT of players have left the game and only a few come back - and are probably shocked at the enhancements.

I wonder if the vastness of the game might scare off some potential new players. But if they know they can "grow" with the help of neighbors and tools, and working other farms, perhaps they will give FT a shot.

I just wish there was a way/incentive to get more former players back on the farm.

Old Jun 25 2015, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
No, some players still enjoy the design, and the planting, and the placement of factories etc in a theme format.

Some play the numbers game.... accumulate more points for the sake of accumulating more points.

The Devs do a good job of trying to please a wider playing audience. Granted, a LOT of players have left the game and only a few come back - and are probably shocked at the enhancements.

I wonder if the vastness of the game might scare off some potential new players. But if they know they can "grow" with the help of neighbors and tools, and working other farms, perhaps they will give FT a shot.

I just wish there was a way/incentive to get more former players back on the farm.

well said stoneface
Old Jun 25 2015, 07:22 PM

I cannot wait for the super neighbors to be able to sow crops for us as well. Will we be able to suggest which crop to plant or will it be up to them?

Thank you again!

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jun 26 2015, 11:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

Thank you! People keep forgetting that this game has so many parts! You can play the parts that appeal to you and totally ignore the rest and STILL have a lot of fun! Nobody is forced to do anything they don't want to but so many levels of players can be happy with what they have and keep working for more at the same time, it's great!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 26 2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi domer_46530

To check how many hours you need to wait to be able to fish again, please get the fishing rod or any boat, then click in the Eye to open it, then when you hover the fishing rod or boat on your waters, you will see the time.
Thanks HOWEVER that only works for my farm I can not go to a neighbors farm and see how long until his/her fish are ready I can see EVERYTHING ELSE Trees, Crops ect but NOT Fish help! It used to be the cuser was all you needed not a pole or boat which you can not use on another farm unless you are hired or are a new super neighbor. Please ask the developers to return it to the way it used to be.
Thanks
Closed Thread