Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2017, 10:48 AM

Angry cab't harvest all trees for bonus

There must be an easier way to see all of the trees that you need to harvest for someone. When both kinds of trees are planted together it is almost impossible to find all of them in order to pick up a bonus. Many times I miss out on a very large bonus as I spend to much time just looking and clicking to harvest or cut down one tree. Even if you only are looking at the trees you can not see some of them as other larger, bigger trees are over them blacking them out. What to do?
Old Jan 08 2017, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carhar View Post
There must be an easier way to see all of the trees that you need to harvest for someone. When both kinds of trees are planted together it is almost impossible to find all of them in order to pick up a bonus. Many times I miss out on a very large bonus as I spend to much time just looking and clicking to harvest or cut down one tree. Even if you only are looking at the trees you can not see some of them as other larger, bigger trees are over them blacking them out. What to do?
Hi carhar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring and the bonuses.
We can not govern how farmers plant their trees. The only thing I can suggest is after you have gotten all the trees you can, then click on Save, then refresh the farm by clicking on that farm in the farm selector and then pick up the individual tool for what you need to harvest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2017, 07:51 PM

Question Working Other Farms and Fishing headaches

I have been away for awhile, but have returned to my farm. I found out if I request working for other people I am stuck doing everything that has to be done including fishing (with no bait). I requested crops only, get a small crop and the rest dump work.

The problem with fishing is people overlap their waters and sometimes it is impossible to get the last fish. Because of this, I had to leave without my bonus with very sore hands.

Is there a better way to do this???? Can I somehow just do crops?
Old Jan 09 2017, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I have been away for awhile, but have returned to my farm. I found out if I request working for other people I am stuck doing everything that has to be done including fishing (with no bait). I requested crops only, get a small crop and the rest dump work.

The problem with fishing is people overlap their waters and sometimes it is impossible to get the last fish. Because of this, I had to leave without my bonus with very sore hands.

Is there a better way to do this???? Can I somehow just do crops?
Hi Joyinlife,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about hiring.
When you are being hired you get a pop up that tells you what the jobs are for. You can at that point decline if the job is not what you want to do.
For fishing if you can't get the last of the fish, then try to click the save and then refresh the farm (click on that farm in the farm selector). That way you should be able to get the rest of the fish. It also helps if those who over-lap their waters would allow you to use their tools and them have the bigger Turbo boats. Makes fishing a whole lot easier.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2017, 07:31 PM

If the farmer that is hired is a low level farmer like a level 5, are they able to use our bigger tools if we have them, which I have, but the farmer I hired is a level 5 and he's using the smallest harvesting tool.
I told him that he can use my tools the bigger ones and he's still working with the smaller tool, I told him to open the tool box to get the bigger ones.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jan 15 2017, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
If the farmer that is hired is a low level farmer like a level 5, are they able to use our bigger tools if we have them, which I have, but the farmer I hired is a level 5 and he's using the smallest harvesting tool.
I told him that he can use my tools the bigger ones and he's still working with the smaller tool, I told him to open the tool box to get the bigger ones.

Beth
Hi Beth,
I moved your post from suggestions to the Help & Support subject thread about hiring so I could answer you.
If you are hiring a very low level farmer (level 5) then you need to allow them to use both tools and fuel for them to be able to use the bigger tools, because someone of that low a level then they will not have any fuel.
Old Jan 21 2017, 04:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Throwing farmer off very very large jobs

Only a few minutes after being closed farm town throw me off a very very large job i have been thrown off job regularly for the past few days just on friday jan 20 i lost 3 -5 billions coins and unknown leveling points wow it could not stay fixed for even 10 minutes after we were allowed to start farming again
Old Jan 21 2017, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHENRY View Post
Only a few minutes after being closed farm town throw me off a very very large job i have been thrown off job regularly for the past few days just on friday jan 20 i lost 3 -5 billions coins and unknown leveling points wow it could not stay fixed for even 10 minutes after we were allowed to start farming again
Hi OHENRY

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring-

I'm sorry this happened to you during the maintenance.

But if this is happening to you regulary, please try clearing your memcache (link below). A new window will open with a list of unsettings, that means your game memory is cleared. Then close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also when you are hired for large jobs and farms are fully worked, try to enter them with everything hidden in your preferences, the wrench. Then only put a check mark to the items you are going to work according to the tool in your hands.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 21 2017, 02:41 PM

Hi, for some reason I am unable to check each farm off to hire a worker. As soon as I click on a farm, the work request is sent. Every thing was working beautifully until the last maintenance work was done.
I have cleared my memcache plus browser history etc.
Any help will be appreciative thanks.
Flower Power
Oakden
Enchanted Island
Farm 7
Farm 8 and more!
Level 925 Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jan 21 2017, 02:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Hi, for some reason I am unable to check each farm off to hire a worker. As soon as I click on a farm, the work request is sent. Every thing was working beautifully until the last maintenance work was done.
I have cleared my memcache plus browser history etc.
Any help will be appreciative thanks.
Hi Mrs Borgies,
When you get to the hire page to pick the farms click on the tab at the top of that pop up for Select Multiple Farms.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired