Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 16 2023, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
game went poof, and FT is not on the shortcut bar or FB ap settings,,,, assuming slashkey in jail again ???
Hi JNelson

I have closed and reopened Facebook and still have the game icon in shortcuts.

Maybe Facebook is doing an update and you know they dont do it in all servers at the same time.

Try to find a facility work post on facebook and see if it loads for you.

On the other hand we all know that sooner or later the game would go out of facebook.
Old Jun 17 2023, 11:04 AM

Hi. I am reading posts across groups and lots of people cannot get the game to load for them. Either through FB or SK. They also cannot access the forum. I am not experiencing this problem - I am on c20,w21 server.
Old Jun 17 2023, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi. I am reading posts across groups and lots of people cannot get the game to load for them. Either through FB or SK. They also cannot access the forum. I am not experiencing this problem - I am on c20,w21 server.
Hi Early Girl,
There isn't any way for us to help them if they do not come to the forums to ask for help. There could be any number of reasons why they can't load the game. At the least they can come to the forums as an unregistered guest and read anything in the forums as it is a public forum, so they can come read the top post of this thread for suggestions on what to try.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2023, 08:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Memcache Link

I'm sorry to bother you with this but I've lost the link to the Web version of the game and have gone through a number of posts trying to see if I can find it. Would you be so kind as to post it again please? Thank you.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 17 2023, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I'm sorry to bother you with this but I've lost the link to the Web version of the game and have gone through a number of posts trying to see if I can find it. Would you be so kind as to post it again please? Thank you.
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
I moved your post to the threead about loading issues. The memcache links are permanent located in the companion thread to this one. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2023, 11:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Bookmarked.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2023, 03:48 PM

Default Error Codes

This is the only place I could find where all the posts were not closed. I am getting the error messages below: (This is on Facebook but I don't doubt it is on the main game too. I won't work the main game until I have to because it is too slow. Anyway, here are the error messages. Can they be fixed?
I would please like a message from a tech and not the general public in my e-mail who are talking on unrelated topics. Thanks, Jackie
PS My account is linked. Error Message:

2023-06-20 20:35:13.682 WARNWARNING: ItemDef.LoadPrefabOrSpriteAsync - Completed - Characters/Avatar -> System.Exception: Dependency Exception ---> UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Exceptions.Operatio nException: GroupOperation failed because one of its dependencies failed ---> UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Exceptions.RemotePr oviderException: Unable to load asset bundle from : https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...3422d91.bundle
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
2023-06-20 20:35:13.689 WARNWARNING: ItemDef.LoadPrefabOrSpriteAsync - Completed - Characters/Avatar -> System.Exception: Dependency Exception ---> UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Exceptions.Operatio nException: GroupOperation failed because one of its dependencies failed ---> UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Exceptions.RemotePr oviderException: Unable to load asset bundle from : https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...3422d91.bundle

Last edited by Joyinlife; Jun 20 2023 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to add error message.
Old Jun 20 2023, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
This is the only place I could find where all the posts were not closed. I am getting the error messages below: (This is on Facebook but I don't doubt it is on the main game too. I won't work the main game until I have to because it is too slow. Anyway, here are the error messages. Can they be fixed?
I would please like a message from a tech and not the general public in my e-mail who are talking on unrelated topics. Thanks, Jackie
PS My account is linked.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about problems with loading and errors.
First is you didn't list what errors you are getting so I can't answer your questions.

Edit: The errors you added show it may be an internet problem that data packets are missing when you open the game. This is information that is downloaded from the server but apparently not all of it got transferred all the way through. You can try the suggestions in the first post of this thread including those in the link listed in that post to correct this. It is not something that can be fixed from the server end.

Actually the website should be faster, not slower as you are not going through Facebook to get to the game.

You can not just post anywhere in the forums. There are parts of the forums that are only for information and not to post problems or questions. You can find what each section of the forums are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595162

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 20 2023 at 05:26 PM.
Old Jun 21 2023, 09:15 AM

Hi, I've had problems loading Farmtown this afternoon, both on facebook and on the game's own website. I finally got in via Facebook and had 6 messages highlighted below the game box, just thought you might need to know. Oh and I also had the forum loading slow, on all aspects I got timed out becasue of it.

Example : 2023-06-21 14:07:50.434 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...akGv1lzFs6ATE8

Also : 2023-06-21 14:08:02.913 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Old Jun 21 2023, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi, I've had problems loading Farmtown this afternoon, both on facebook and on the game's own website. I finally got in via Facebook and had 6 messages highlighted below the game box, just thought you might need to know. Oh and I also had the forum loading slow, on all aspects I got timed out becasue of it.

Example : 2023-06-21 14:07:50.434 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...akGv1lzFs6ATE8

Also : 2023-06-21 14:08:02.913 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi peekachoo

It seems you are having internet issues. Maybe one of the multiple links you have to go through to get the game is down or with hard traffic. Sadly, there is nothing we can do for that.

If you wish you can try all suggestion given in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error