Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 13 2017, 01:54 PM

No, the only thing you can do is wave bye-bye to your bonus. No amount of reloading, tool-swapping or anything else makes any difference. I've tried them all.
Old Apr 13 2017, 02:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
No, the only thing you can do is wave bye-bye to your bonus. No amount of reloading, tool-swapping or anything else makes any difference. I've tried them all.
Hi Sqrl,
Then if that is the case you should send the employer a message asking them to please search for the missing item and if they can't find it then ask them to report it to Support as the item maybe hidden off the edge of the farm.
The only way that can be fixed is by Support as this is not something that developers can fix by program change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2017, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
Then if that is the case you should send the employer a message asking them to please search for the missing item and if they can't find it then ask them to report it to Support as the item maybe hidden off the edge of the farm.
The only way that can be fixed is by Support as this is not something that developers can fix by program change.
Taz, there seems to be some sort of glitch going on tonight. Every farm I do with crops only is not giving the bonus as if something is hidden. I've never had this issue before and now tonight I've had multiple peoples farms do this to me. (anything with trees and flowers are doing fine)
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbonet View Post
Taz, there seems to be some sort of glitch going on tonight. Every farm I do with crops only is not giving the bonus as if something is hidden. I've never had this issue before and now tonight I've had multiple peoples farms do this to me. (anything with trees and flowers are doing fine)
Hi columbonet,
Did you try clicking the save and then refresh the farm and check with the single tools?
It is possible you got caught when the developers did an update on how the tools work tonight. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The game is currently not allowing me to claim any bonus after working someone's farm because it isn't recognizing when a farm has been harvested. I have tried using combine, and harvester then plower and after the field is finished and I try to claim bonus, it says there's still more to harvest when there isn't. Can this please be looked into? Thanks

~Lisa

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLaw View Post
The game is currently not allowing me to claim any bonus after working someone's farm because it isn't recognizing when a farm has been harvested. I have tried using combine, and harvester then plower and after the field is finished and I try to claim bonus, it says there's still more to harvest when there isn't. Can this please be looked into? Thanks

~Lisa
Hi Lisa,
Did you try clicking the save and then refresh the farm and check with the single tools?
It is possible you got caught when the developers did an update on how the tools work tonight. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Hi columbonet,
ok, i did the above and it didn't work. But, I did find out this:

If I harvest all the crops and then switch tools and do all the trees, then reload the farm, the trees return and I do them again and then it lets me claim the bonus.
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbonet View Post
ok, i did the above and it didn't work. But, I did find out this:

If I harvest all the crops and then switch tools and do all the trees, then reload the farm, the trees return and I do them again and then it lets me claim the bonus.
Hi columbonet,
Are you sure they are the same trees? If they have layered trees then you would only see one layer at a time. So it could be different trees on a different layer, which would show after you have refreshed farm.
Were you hired for crops and trees?
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Hi columbonet,
Are you sure they are the same trees? If they have layered trees then you would only see one layer at a time. So it could be different trees on a different layer, which would show after you have refreshed farm.
Were you hired for crops and trees?
Possible if they were the exact same tree type in the same exact spot. I will be able to tell more on my next job.
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I tried everything, Taz, nothing is working.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, lost bonus, lost pay, market, no payoff, no xp bonuses, show work info