Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2010, 02:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to dacor1

has anyone been havin problems with owning the oil refinery facility to which too much fuel has been made that u can now not refuel with the gas u have on hand? currently it flipped over 1,000,000 gals and will not refuel my 0 fuel status

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 05 2010, 02:41 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacor1 View Post
has anyone been havin problems with owning the oil refinery facility to which too much fuel has been made that u can now not refuel with the gas u have on hand? currently it flipped over 1,000,000 gals and will not refuel my 0 fuel status
First, go into your storage and see if you have more than one fuel icon listed (Hopefully, you have received a few as gifts, which will be listed separately from the fuel you have produced). If you do see more than one fuel icon listed in the storage, check the amounts of each and sell the one with the least amount. This may bring your amount down to a point the game will accept the refuelling you're trying to achieve. If not, you're stuck with having to sell all your fuel. The reason is, the game doesn't allow fueling past 1 million. Good luck! I hope it works out for you.
Old Jun 05 2010, 03:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
First, go into your storage and see if you have more than one fuel icon listed (Hopefully, you have received a few as gifts, which will be listed separately from the fuel you have produced). If you do see more than one fuel icon listed in the storage, check the amounts of each and sell the one with the least amount. This may bring your amount down to a point the game will accept the refuelling you're trying to achieve. If not, you're stuck with having to sell all your fuel. The reason is, the game doesn't allow fueling past 1 million. Good luck! I hope it works out for you.
Sounds like the EPA has a hand in this LOL
Old Jun 05 2010, 04:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
The reason is, the game doesn't allow fueling past 1 million.
Ummm, the limit is 100,000 and not 1,000,000...
Old Jun 05 2010, 05:40 PM

Are there any plans to go beyond level 80 ?
Old Jun 05 2010, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronhalt View Post
Are there any plans to go beyond level 80 ?
If there were...they still wouldn't say it Things are surprises around here lol.
Old Jun 05 2010, 06:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
That IS a stupid thing. I wasn't seeing any of Snappy's posts and had to edit that. No problem seeing FV **** of course
Next time you see a fv post hover over it then click on hide then choose hide fv and you will never see another post from fv again. Well that is until fb decides to remove that option which would not surprise me at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
oops molly!!! it says: SleepyHallow, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: etc . oops scrolled down and found it sorry.... so according to that i have done everything i am supposed to do.... i looked at my home page and i have had it for five hours. any help appreciated ........
You get the crude oil from the oil pumps takes 6 hours to get one barrel then you store the crude oil then add it to the oil refinery to produce with out help it takes 6 hours to make 4 fuels. Now you can sell the fuel or use it to refuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcolman View Post
The limitation is on the Oil Pump. It is limited to 28 barrels of crude oil per 7-day period, averaging 4 barrels per day. Each barrel of crude oil makes 4 fuel tanks in the Oil Refinery. Thus the net limit on fuel comes out to 4 barrels per day x 4 tanks per barrel is 16 fuel tanks per day.

I find that is more than enough to seed all four full-size farms.

What I do not like is that I can sell the fuel tanks in the marketplace, but I cannot gift them from my refinery (only from send gifts).

Paul
You can have an oil pump on each farm and all 4 can produce 4 barrels of crude oil a day which can be added to the refinery to make 64 fuel tanks a day with help. That works out to be 19200 fuels a day that is a lot.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 05 2010, 06:59 PM

I have just been selling my fuel once every day or so...

As a side note...I have one FT friend who sends (sent) me fuel every day. A couple of days ago, I asked her not to send me fuel because I had more than I needed. I asked if she could send me olive trees instead. She hasn't sent me a gift since.

'sigh'

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 05 2010, 07:18 PM

The 4th farm is way tooo expensive. I keep planting pinapples but still don't have the money. Look at how much is each upgrade??? Seriously!
Old Jun 05 2010, 11:11 PM

The fourth farm is kind of moot for me since the glitch that caused the loss of half my neighbors means that I can't get a third farm (since so many of those neighbors no longer play or have switched to Farmville, only a couple accepted my neighbor request). And I don't wish to have strangers as Facebook friends. (Nothing against other Farm Town people; I just don't know them). I wish you could either have neighbors who were not FB friends and have the Buddy List count for neighbors.
Closed Thread