Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 04 2020, 05:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
3 day crops were wasted on my Quest farm when they had shown earlier today that they had 3 more days before going to waste. I now replanted crops over wasted crops.
Hi texans,

I have moved tour post to help and support for display issues as you are having a problem with what the display is showing you when you hover over a crop and nothing to do with the new release.

The only things that can usually mess with timings showing wrong is either that the time and date are not right on your computer or that there is some stray data stuck somewhere that caused it not to update. So please double check every aspect of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer and then also clear your memcache and browser history/caches if you have not already done that. That should clear out whatever the problem was that caused it.

Here's the memcache link in case you need it:

Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
Old Jan 05 2020, 07:25 PM

I cannot see anyone in the Market when I load my Super for Trading. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8257&farm_ix=2

Last edited by Debbie Sims; Jan 05 2020 at 07:28 PM. Reason: wrong link
Old Jan 05 2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Sims View Post
I cannot see anyone in the Market when I load my Super for Trading. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8257&farm_ix=2
Hi Debbie Sims

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please do not post in Suggestions when you have a problem or question as that section is only for ideas for the game. Instead post in the Help & Support section.

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and change your language to either English US or English UK. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Apr 01 2020, 10:29 AM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Aug 02 2015
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Angry Wont allow me to change farm name or to type

I go into the market place to look for work but whenever I try to type nothing happens then when I have found work im unable to leave a thank you message as nothing will type. Tried to change my farm name ..but you guessed it .. it wont delete and allow me to type. This was some of the reason I remember quitting before because it became so glitchy... why???

Visit Jolly Spangles's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 01 2020, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocoLoco View Post
I go into the market place to look for work but whenever I try to type nothing happens then when I have found work im unable to leave a thank you message as nothing will type. Tried to change my farm name ..but you guessed it .. it wont delete and allow me to type. This was some of the reason I remember quitting before because it became so glitchy... why???
Hi PocoLoco

I moved your post to the thread about Display issues.

About your typing problem, it could be because a few reassons.

-. You cant type if you are in full screen, so you need to go back to regular screen.

-. If you are at market and try to type the same thing over and over again, then it will not let you do that.

.- If you are using Chrome as your browser, then you will not see the cursor but you can type anyway. Please read the information we have about this Chrome issue:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636338

Maybe, if you are having the Chrome issue, that is why you have problems deleting and typing a new name to your farms. You just need to click in the box and start typing or deleting.
Please remember you have to be on your farm and in regular screen to change the names.

You can try memcache link to clear your game memory, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farm and check if you can type.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problem continues, then you may want to clear your browser cache. You have instructions on how to do that for some browsers in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Apr 02 2020, 10:56 PM

Default adobe flash

Chrome has announced it will not support Adobe Flash after December of this year. How is FT handling this? How will it affect my playing the game? Thanks. :0 )
Old Apr 02 2020, 11:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
Chrome has announced it will not support Adobe Flash after December of this year. How is FT handling this? How will it affect my playing the game? Thanks. :0 )
Hi Peggy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the display.

The developers are already working on movcing the game to another programming language before the end of the support for Flash. The following link has what the developers have told us about this:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2020, 02:14 PM

Default print on farm town is giant

How does the giant print on farm town go back to 100%? I was working farms this morning and all of a sudden print turned to giant letters. This only happens on farm town - main page is okay

Thank you

Alma Anderson
Old May 01 2020, 02:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by almalana View Post
How does the giant print on farm town go back to 100%? I was working farms this morning and all of a sudden print turned to giant letters. This only happens on farm town - main page is okay

Thank you

Alma Anderson
Hi Alma,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about display issues as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What giant print are you seeing? If it was a crop information then it should go back to normal size as soon as you move the cursor to another crop. This my happen when you have a crop showing the information and you change the zoom size of the farm.
Also this can happen if you raise the zoom in your browser when you are in Farm Town. The browser can remember your zoom settings for each tab page you have open, so your Facebook may be at 100% where you can have your Farm Town at a higher or lower zoom. So when you have your farms open look and see what the zoom level is for that page, then adjust to what you want it to be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2020, 06:47 PM

I have an issue with the Buddy List randomly popping up as I am going through my cooperative quest list of neighbors. Also the plow signage pops up without a prompt from time to time.

Thanks for any help...

Tags
adobe flash, browser zoom, december 2020, display, end of adobe flash, end of flash, eye, farm order, farm stats, flash player, full screen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, show names, sound