Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 18 2020, 01:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
I am not sure this is the correct location, but I can not sell to my neighbor. Her sale request came through to me, but all mine said "Sale offer sent" and she did not receive them. Help. Could it be my browser??
Hi Macwinter,
The way you are describing this it would be she was trying to sell to you, not you to her. Your neighbor would not send a sale request first.

For you to sell to her you need to send the sale request to her with the amount you are offering of whatever item you are selling to her and the price level you are selling it for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2020, 01:39 AM

Exclamation Problems in working my neighbour's facilities and clients

I can't work the facilities for one of my neighbour Xiao Xiao's posting. After I click the posting and entered into the farm, the message said the post is only for friends. I have been Xiao Xiao's neighbour for many many years already.
Old Jul 21 2020, 03:25 AM

Default Adding neighbours

Sorry folks, I didn't know where else to put this query.

2 days ago I added someone as a friend on Facebook as I knew he played FT. Since then I have been trying to add him as a neighbour, but his name just isn't showing up on the My Neighbours tab, nor can I invite him. I have deleted a couple of neighbours since who had stopped playing, and I don't think my neighbour list is completely full, so what can I do ? Do I just hang on and see if my friend suddenly appears on the list ?

Thanks
Old Jul 21 2020, 05:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowylee View Post
I can't work the facilities for one of my neighbour Xiao Xiao's posting. After I click the posting and entered into the farm, the message said the post is only for friends. I have been Xiao Xiao's neighbour for many many years already.
Hi lowylee,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your issue.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

Go to your friends Facebook profile and makes sure it's till showing that you are friends.

If you are, then have a look for your friend in the My Neighbours tab and see if all thier stats are showing 0. If they are, then that's what the problem is. There is a data retrieval issue getting the information from Facebook that they are still your friend. You can try running memcache and see if it will resolve that, but generlly you can't do anything about it and it will resolve itself over the next few days or week. In the meantime until it does resolve you won't be able to work thier facilities or do things like boost thier trains.

If you would like to try clearing your FT memcache. Here are the instructions in case you need them:

Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check thier stat in the My Neighbours tab aagain.
Old Jul 21 2020, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Sorry folks, I didn't know where else to put this query.

2 days ago I added someone as a friend on Facebook as I knew he played FT. Since then I have been trying to add him as a neighbour, but his name just isn't showing up on the My Neighbours tab, nor can I invite him. I have deleted a couple of neighbours since who had stopped playing, and I don't think my neighbour list is completely full, so what can I do ? Do I just hang on and see if my friend suddenly appears on the list ?

Thanks
Hi peekachoo,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your issue.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

It's unlikley that you are at your neighbour limit yet as you are still quite a few under the minimum. When you do get to that stage , if you go to the My Neighbours tab there will be a red text at the top telling you that your list is full.

Try running memcache, this sometimes speeds the process up when you add new friends. In case you need the instructions on how to do that, here they are:

To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check if you can see your new friend. Make sure you have removed the check mark for Show Active Players Only at the top of the My Neigbours tab when you look for them.

If you still can't find them click on the Account tab at the top of the game and then click on Blocked Users and make sure you don't have them blocked in the game. They might also want to check thiers, to make sure you're not blocked as well. It's not usually that, but it's worth checking.
Old Jul 21 2020, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi peekachoo,

It's unlikley that you are at your neighbour limit yet as you are still quite a few under the minimum. When you do get to that stage , if you go to the My Neighbours tab there will be a red text at the top telling you that your list is full.

Try running memcache, this sometimes speeds the process up when you add new friends. In case you need the instructions on how to do that, here they are:

To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check if you can see your new friend. Make sure you have removed the check mark for Show Active Players Only at the top of the My Neigbours tab when you look for them.

If you still can't find them click on the Account tab at the top of the game and then click on Blocked Users and make sure you don't have them blocked in the game. They might also want to check thiers, to make sure you're not blocked as well. It's not usually that, but it's worth checking.
Thanks for the advice Tiger, I ran the memcache but it hasn't done the trick I'm afraid. So I've messaged my friend to see if he can see me on my list ( he wasn't blocked on mine btw ). I'm not sure what will happen next ,lol, but thanks anyway.
Old Jul 21 2020, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Thanks for the advice Tiger, I ran the memcache but it hasn't done the trick I'm afraid. So I've messaged my friend to see if he can see me on my list ( he wasn't blocked on mine btw ). I'm not sure what will happen next ,lol, but thanks anyway.
Hi peekachoo,

Make sure when you check My Neighbours that you have removed the check mark for Show Active Players only. Some people are finding friends with 0 stats which can push a friend with 0 stats down to the bottom of the list. Unfortuantley if that is what has happened ,as you've alredy rum memcache you'll have to wait for that to correct.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 21 2020 at 08:49 AM.
Old Jul 21 2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi peekachoo,

Make sure when you check My Neighbours that you have removed the check mark for Show Active Players only. Some people are finding friends with 0 stats which would can push a friend with 0 stats down to the bottom of the list. Unfortuantley if that is what has happened ,as you've alredy rum memcache you'll have to wait for that to correct.

Okey Dokey Tiger, thanks !
Old Jul 25 2020, 01:44 PM

Default How to replace a blue dot on a farmtown neighbor on my list

I want to report that a blue dot is no longer on my neighbors photo on my neighbors list for quests. Can that blue dot be replaced?
Old Jul 25 2020, 01:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Angel View Post
I want to report that a blue dot is no longer on my neighbors photo on my neighbors list for quests. Can that blue dot be replaced?
Hi Midnight Angel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.
There is no way to replace the blue dot on a neighbor. That dot only shows up when they have at least one co-op quest open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
archived farm, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors