Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Be prepared to whip out the credit card then because while you can buy fuel over there you can only buy it with farm cash it is not available for coins. You will not get that much fuel and will have to keep buying it over and over so you will be shelling out real money for fuel all the time. Now in ft all you need to do is buy an oil refinery that will cost you 32 fc and put an oil pump on every farm you will have more fuel then you can use very soon. You can buy 55fc for $10 real money that is a one time expense, if you choose to use real money instead of doing offers for the fc, and then you will be set on fuel for as long as you play the game.
With every update here I buy min 120 FC......
Old Mar 11 2011, 04:22 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotroot42 View Post
it sure would be nice to be able to buy fuel most all my nieghbord have gone to other games i run out of fuel every day maybe i need to go to farmville where i can buy it there ... why dont u guys get with it like farmville
Very misinformed, I'm afraid.
Old Mar 11 2011, 04:40 PM

Okay, so I am taking my wife out to dinner, then we are going for a "play date" with one of many granddaughters..... then home later.

I am leaving because I know, through Murphy's Law, that a release will occur while I am gone.

You may thank me with the gift of FarmCash.

Old Mar 11 2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Okay, so I am taking my wife out to dinner, then we are going for a "play date" with one of many granddaughters..... then home later.

I am leaving because I know, through Murphy's Law, that a release will occur while I am gone.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself.... I for one will keep checking in for you and me to see if there is an update!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Mar 11 2011, 05:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:

Ha,Ha,Ha...I don't think it will be this week, but if you go out and happens we will send you lots of gifts like meat or chicken, lol
Leave your cell number with one of the mods and have them call you as soon as it happens, and then you can rush home and upgrade, and have the whole family screaming at you for leaving dinner or the play. ;-)
Old Mar 11 2011, 05:18 PM

Please... No more phone numbers
Old Mar 11 2011, 05:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

I am sorry to inform you that it always happens when I am out and sadly I have a pretty quiet weekend so don't hold your breath everyone
Old Mar 11 2011, 05:55 PM

I think an update is going to happen soon, everytime FT gets slow or we get the time out message, seems like the update is around the corner!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 11 2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitW View Post
I am sorry to inform you that it always happens when I am out and sadly I have a pretty quiet weekend so don't hold your breath everyone
The thing that seems odd to me is - even if they don't have another update ready, why not re-release the St. Pat's things from last year? That makes me think that they ARE trying to get a release ready for us and just having trouble with it.

There were some earlier posts from people saying they'd rather have smaller, more frequent updates. I'll add my name to that list. We could have had last year's St. Pat's stuff a week or so ago and then whatever they're working on now whenever it's ready. I'm sure there would have been grumbling about only getting last year's stuff, but if they told us more new stuff was coming, I bet us natives wouldn't have been QUITE as restless.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 11 2011, 06:02 PM

Usually happens when I am out too - and I'm home all weekend because I'm on call for work.

Still, there's the possibility of a major issue at work preventing me from playing so there's still hope.
Closed Thread