Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 18 2019, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
what trade warehouse improvements
Hi Nettie,
Details will be released tomorrow. If you have your trading warehouse filled and go to the Trade Market you will see a new button to the right that is tan colored. On that button it will show a number relating to how many items you have in your warehouse. Also your name under your avatar will be that tan coloor and all others who have their warehouse filled will also have the tan in their name block.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
Details will be released tomorrow. If you have your trading warehouse filled and go to the Trade Market you will see a new button to the right that is tan colored. On that button it will show a number relating to how many items you have in your warehouse. Also your name under your avatar will be that tan coloor and all others who have their warehouse filled will also have the tan in their name block.
ooh I love that feature
Old Jul 18 2019, 11:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I must agree that the new trade improvement has been a huge success as far as I am concerned, last night it took forever to get rid of 9 items from my Essential Oil Factory, this morning they were gone in a flash!!
Old Jul 19 2019, 12:53 AM

Default Tried to purchase new combine

spent 50FC for new combine... took my 50FC but even though it went through the motions of me placing combine on Farm 1 and then in Storage...it does not appear in my tools in storage nor on Farm 1????
Old Jul 19 2019, 01:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by accs-- View Post
spent 50FC for new combine... took my 50FC but even though it went through the motions of me placing combine on Farm 1 and then in Storage...it does not appear in my tools in storage nor on Farm 1????
when you open your toolbox can you see it there at the top, its a pale purple colour.. also not sure if you have to buy the harvester before you can buy the combine, I am sure one of the mods will be able to supple the information you need.. but you can check to see by going to Account, then Farmcash Activity log..it will tell you exactly what you purchased and the date..I think...
Old Jul 19 2019, 01:42 AM

the harvester is there in grey... not pale purple... the transaction did decrease my FC 50$ ....I have all the other tools.... that is what surprised me that it completed the trans action... I placed it on my farm.... then put it in storage... I went to tools to make sure it was there now... and guess what... not there, not in storage... just vanished
Old Jul 19 2019, 01:50 AM

in addition.... I did/do have the required Harvester EX 9X9

I did buy the 9X9... that is the problem... and put it on the #1 farm... it was there... I put it in storage... and then went to look for it and it is not anywhere...and I am out the 50FC ... that was the problem... checking now I find the 9X9 in storage where I want it but I am curious what is the grayed out harvester top of the list of harvesters/plow/plant? I have all other tools

Last edited by accs--; Jul 19 2019 at 10:49 AM. Reason: additional information
Old Jul 19 2019, 03:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Quote:
the harvester is there in grey... not pale purple... the transaction did decrease my FC 50$ ....I have all the other tools.... that is what surprised me that it completed the trans action... I placed it on my farm.... then put it in storage... I went to tools to make sure it was there now... and guess what... not there, not in storage... just vanished
Quote:
in addition.... I did/do have the required Harvester EX 9X9
Hi accs--,

The Harvester Ex (9x9) is one of the new tools released last night so you could not have owned it before then. That is the tool you purchased and were charged 50 FC for. You do need to own that tool before you can buy the Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (9x9)

The new tools are pink, when you add them to your item storage and then look in the toolbox, they will be at the top of the relative columns.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 19 2019, 10:09 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy old will

thanks buddy

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi
Old Jul 19 2019, 10:37 AM

The multiple screens is a Facebook problem, not a Farm Town problem. It has been happening on the other game I play since yesterday.