Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2019, 09:30 AM

Default New Release -- April 22nd, 2019

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on May 4th, 12:40AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 25 new levels: Check for new items in the 'Buildings', 'Farm Decor', 'Ponds', 'Motion', 'Furniture', 'Fun' and 'Other' categories in the store.

2. Next 7 expansions for Farm 39, see prices below:

34x34 - 39500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 40000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 41500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 42000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 42500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
44x44 - 43000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
46x46 - 43500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Better rewards when loading ships arriving at your port: After you finish loading a ship, your total rewards will be:

a) X% of ( 100,000 coins * Number of containers in the ship )

PLUS

b) X% of the total products loaded in the ship at the first port of its itinerary

The X% has 2 components: Your level rank *AND* How many hours the ship was waiting on your port

The first component (A) goes from 5 to 1:
A = 5 if you are on the top 20% of the levels else
A = 4 if you are on the top 40% of the levels else
A = 3 if you are on the top 60% of the levels else
A = 2 if you are on the top 80% of the levels else
A = 1 if you are on the bottom 20% of the levels

The second component (B) goes from 20 to 1:
B = 20 if the ship was waiting less than 1 hour else
B = 19 if the ship was waiting less than 2 hours else
B = 2 if the ship was waiting less than 19 hours else
B = 1 if the ship was waiting more than 19 hours

Once A and B are computed then X = A * B, so X goes from 100% to 1%.

For example, if you are at level 1000 ( A = 5 ) and you loaded a ship with 10 containers that arrived 90 minutes ago to your port ( B = 19 ), then X = 5 * 19 = 95%

Your total rewards for loading the 10 containers on that ship will be:

a) 95% of ( 100,000 coins * 10 containers ) = 95% of 1,000,000 = 950,000 coins in rewards

b) The amount of products loaded on all 10 containers in the first port is about 4600, therefore, 95% of 4600 = 4370 products in rewards

In a future release we will introduce lifelines for ships which will allow you to unstuck some of your ships that have been stuck on a port for more than H hours.

4. Belts and Dans for next 10 facilities: Upholstery Supplies Factory, House Construction Supplies, Taiwanese Restaurant, Cobbler Supplies Factory, Food Container Factory, Venezuelan Restaurant, Tanning Supplies Factory, Bottle Factory, Train Supplies Factory and House of Pancakes.

5. Continued the development of the 'Trading Warehouse' feature: We are still deciding on the details but check the general idea below:

a) Will allow farmers to trade offline by visiting the Trading Warehouses of other farmers at any time
b) Create Buy Offers for products you want to buy
c) Create Sell Offers for products you want to sell
d) Offers will be created similar to the way that Online Offers are currently created
e) Other farmers Trading Warehouses can be accessed through the neighbour bar, by visiting a farm or by clicking on an avatar
f) Offers can be created for most primary products and also Super Facility products
g) Each product category will have it's own buying/selling limit restriction per day
h) There is a limited amount of Offer Slots that can be active for each product category at any given time, these are provided for free
i) Extra Offer Slots can be purchased for Farm Cash
j) ***New*** The Mayor will offer extra product rewards to those farmers that sell products to others, we think this extra benefit will encourage more farmers to trade with each other and will also add more value to the Farm Cash Business Clothes.

6. Jackfruit Tree: Currently it has no use in facilities, we will create a use for it in future releases.

7. Dill Crop: Used in the Iranian Restaurant.

8. Taste of The Netherlands (Coins): Provides Netherlands Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Dutch Restaurant.

9. Food Art Caterer (FC): Produces Food Art.

Flowering Poodle
Apple Bites
Veggie Owl
Fruity Peacock
Fruity Monkey
Fruity Bird
Chicken Pesto Caterpillar
Sunny Pancakes

10. Food Art Show (FC): Provides Food Art Presentation Services and can be stocked with products from the Food Art Caterer.

11. Taste of Malaysia (FC): Provides Malaysia Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Malaysian Restaurant.

12. Iranian Restaurant (Coins): Produces Iranian Food.

Persian Herb Omelette
Tahdig Rice Crust
Lamb Chickpea Soup
Pomegranate Walnut Stew
Eggplant Tomato Stew
Persian Herb Stew
Mince Meat Kebab
Persian Ice Cream

New products from other facilities: Rose Water from the Flavored Water Factory. The new Dill crop is also used in this restaurant.

13. Taste of Iran (Coins): Provides Iran Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Iranian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - April 22nd, 1:00PM

- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with Purple Grapes and Chicken in the Food Art Caterer facility.

Post Release Updates - May 1st, 8:00PM

- Released 7 new Mothers Day items, 1 as gift, 3 at the top of the Mothers Day category at the store and 3 at the bottom.

Post Release Updates - May 4th, 12:40AM

- Released the Iranian Restaurant and Taste of Iran facilities. Also released a new Dill crop.

Known Issues:

- None

Last edited by Raul; May 04 2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:38 AM

I've got new levels and cash, thanks to you Raul and the team that work so hard to keep the game running

Last edited by peekachoo; Apr 22 2019 at 09:44 AM.
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:41 AM

In the Food Art Caterer there is a problem with the purple grapes, I have over 400,000 in store but says I need to add more , go to ingredients for Fruit Monkey and the purple grape notification is incomplete
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:44 AM

Thanks a lot Raul!
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:45 AM

I am having the same issue,, I have tons of purple grapes and its saying I have none,, same with chicken,, says I have none but I also have tons of that,, won't let me load to 100 percent because of it. Thanks for any help you may give!
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:49 AM

Thank you Raul! Love it!
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the new goodies!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Email sent about missing items for the Food Art Caterer. Please wait until developers can fix those items
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2019, 09:59 AM

Angry Bonuses

Everytime we have an update seems our bonuses go crazy. Got notice of 39 bonuses and of course can't use them only 5 in 12 hrs. Can this be fixed? We work hard to gain the bonuses and then can't use them. Doesn't seem fair to farmers in my opinion. Thanks.
Closed Thread