Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 17 2020, 09:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Not sure if this is the proper place... please move if it is not. I am having trouble when I am SELLING a product that a neighbor needs help on for a cooperative quests. It's *sometimes* charging ME for it as if I am buying their product, not selling them mine. I saw it a few days ago and doubted my own eyes, but I just sold a friend some cumin under their help sticky and it DEDUCTED over 3000 coins from me instead of paying me for selling them MY product.

Also on the quest front, I used the rescue on a personal quest a few days ago and went to the market and bought the crop (cotton), but it did not populate into my quest. I ended up just growing it myself, but it delayed me getting my FT cash and I think I lost one I had already done in the process. Thanks!
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
Not sure if this is the proper place... please move if it is not. I am having trouble when I am SELLING a product that a neighbor needs help on for a cooperative quests. It's *sometimes* charging ME for it as if I am buying their product, not selling them mine. I saw it a few days ago and doubted my own eyes, but I just sold a friend some cumin under their help sticky and it DEDUCTED over 3000 coins from me instead of paying me for selling them MY product.

Also on the quest front, I used the rescue on a personal quest a few days ago and went to the market and bought the crop (cotton), but it did not populate into my quest. I ended up just growing it myself, but it delayed me getting my FT cash and I think I lost one I had already done in the process. Thanks!
Hi Yeswehave8,
We have nothing in the data for when you sell something in a quest, so we have no way to check this. The only thing I can suggest is for you to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

For your quest that you used a life line for please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Also, tell us what the quest was for so we can look at the right one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:22 PM
Account Not Linked

I did the clear cache thing and will see if that helps.

The quest has been completed now and I am not sure I remember which one it was, I am sorry. Can I go back and see what I've already completed? I rarely use lifelines and was irritated that it did not work. It is a minor inconvenience now, but hope it's not an ongoing issue. Thanks!
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
I did the clear cache thing and will see if that helps.

The quest has been completed now and I am not sure I remember which one it was, I am sorry. Can I go back and see what I've already completed? I rarely use lifelines and was irritated that it did not work. It is a minor inconvenience now, but hope it's not an ongoing issue. Thanks!

Hi Yeswehave,
You can find all the information about the life lines in the first post of this thread or in the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

It may have been that you misunderstood what you could do with the one you got. There are 3 different ones and they each allow you to do different things to help you with your quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2020, 09:07 AM

Send a message via ICQ to RosieWolf Send a message via MSN to RosieWolf Send a message via Yahoo to RosieWolf

Can't find my problem anywhere. I harvested Cumin and Peppers this morning for my regular quest, and.. they are not showing as harvested in the quest! This has never happened before! and it's weird! I replanted them, but is this going to happen again????

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0956&farm_ix=0

Hugggggglez and God Bless!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Oct 20 2020, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieWolf View Post
Can't find my problem anywhere. I harvested Cumin and Peppers this morning for my regular quest, and.. they are not showing as harvested in the quest! This has never happened before! and it's weird! I replanted them, but is this going to happen again????

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0956&farm_ix=0
Hi RosieWolf

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Did you harvest the peppers and cumin yourself in your own farm? If you hired another farmer to harvest them, then they will not count for your quest.
Old Oct 22 2020, 11:29 PM

Default quests

Since I do not have any active neighbors any longer..I had to quit a while back, I restarted playing now about 7 months ago or longer, anyway, I am doing the quest. My issue is: How come my amount of the quests I've completed keeps lessening? I had 5 earlier and I came back and had 4. This has been going on for awhile now. I thought you had a week to complete so many quests for the 2 farm cash? Please let me know asap. Also, how do I acquire friends to completely play farmtown? People I have as friends on facebook do not want to play this game any longer. Thank you very much. This is a great game and I've missed it so much. I'm glad to be back.
Old Oct 22 2020, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talerdasangel View Post
Since I do not have any active neighbors any longer..I had to quit a while back, I restarted playing now about 7 months ago or longer, anyway, I am doing the quest. My issue is: How come my amount of the quests I've completed keeps lessening? I had 5 earlier and I came back and had 4. This has been going on for awhile now. I thought you had a week to complete so many quests for the 2 farm cash? Please let me know asap. Also, how do I acquire friends to completely play farmtown? People I have as friends on facebook do not want to play this game any longer. Thank you very much. This is a great game and I've missed it so much. I'm glad to be back.
Hi Talerdasangel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests as we try to keep all posts organized by subject to make it easier for everyone to find them.

Your quests, once the last step is completed only last for 7 days exactly to the second on the chart. You can find all the information on quests in the Game Guide chapter 28 on quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

For getting neighbors you can check out the special thread we have in the Social section titled Facebook Neighbor Requests. You can post in it if you want to get others to ask to be your neighbor. Please read the first postof that thread to see what to include in your post and what else you need to do. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Old Nov 04 2020, 03:19 PM

MY quest page is stuck no new ones are showing and I am trying to earn farm cash and I did clean it.
Old Nov 04 2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
MY quest page is stuck no new ones are showing and I am trying to earn farm cash and I did clean it.
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar

According to your data, you have 5 quests completed but you have not get the coins for them.

Please get the coins so other quest can be open.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline