Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 05 2016, 02:48 PM

Devs please fix the big tools. Its a nightmare to harvest or plant 9 x layers.
Old Aug 05 2016, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
I am still waiting for the new facilities, when will we see them???
I saw the new crops this morning and planted them without any problem but still don't know what facilities they will be used in.
Hi Fireball

If you check the first post, first page of this thread, all information available up now is there.

8. New Hemp and Horseradish Crops: Used in the Polish Restaurant and in the Hat Factory.

10. New Facilities: Polish Restaurant, Hat Factory and Hat Shop coming this Friday evening. The other facility coming later next week.
Old Aug 05 2016, 03:30 PM

planting crops is very erratic using largest tools
thanks
Pat
Old Aug 05 2016, 03:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
planting crops is very erratic using largest tools
thanks
Pat
Hi Pat,
The developers are aware of this and working on it.

Latest posting by Raul:
Post-Release Updates - August 5th, 4:35PM

- Facebook released a fix hours ago for this bug: "The title of all farm town posts to be 'Farmtown' instead of the more descriptive text like "I would like to hire you to work in my facilities in FarmTown!".

Known Issues

- There are issues with the crop tools and the highlighting of crops
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2016, 03:41 PM

Smile updating planting/plowing on farms

I have regular plowed fields an find the new highlighting when h/p or even h/p/p is actually a lot faster an easier than it was before!

I know a lot of people are complaining about it but hope the developers don't change it back to the old way. It was way too slow to work on the farms!

Thanks for the update, although it would have been nice to see the yellow banner at the top in FT letting us know about an update as I was totally surprised by it an had just finished planting all farms when I discovered it by accident. I had checked in the store for new facilities but they had not shown up for some reason.
Old Aug 05 2016, 03:56 PM

Always love new things and you guys rock!
Old Aug 05 2016, 04:02 PM

Question

The new updates are not showing up for me, like in the store. IS this suppose to be the way it is? I did see the new seeds an the peacock but none of them have a 'check' box in them.

When will the updates show for me in my farm?
Old Aug 05 2016, 04:13 PM

Default Turbo Boats

Thank you for the New Release... I am always excited like a little girl on her birthday when an update is released...

I have a question on the Turbo Boats... I didn't get the 4x4 or the 8x8 turbos released last update because I do not have overlapped water pieces and my farms are realistic design farms so felt it was useless for me but now with the 12x12 & 16x16, I am wondering... will the 16x16 Turbo fish all my water pieces in that square of 256 plowed fields whether they are overlapped or not???... For example, if I click on one seacoast will it fish all other pieces in that 256 field square???... I don't mind spending the 180 FC but I need to be sure it won't be a waste for me...

And I love love love the way the big 16x16 Big Tools are harvesting, planting etc... Half of all my farms are at 42x42 and the rest 40x40 and I find the speed in which the work is done is fantastic and I find the highlighting is great too, no problem on my end... Now I am worried if the Devs try to find a fix for those who are having problems I am going to end up having problems...

Looking forward to the fac release tonight...

Thank you, once again a great release...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Aug 05 2016, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
The new updates are not showing up for me, like in the store. IS this suppose to be the way it is? I did see the new seeds an the peacock but none of them have a 'check' box in them.

When will the updates show for me in my farm?
Hi lollipothebunny,
Where are you looking for there to be a check box on those items? The store doesn't have check boxes. Do you mean the green question mark?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2016, 04:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thank you for the New Release... I am always excited like a little girl on her birthday when an update is released...

I have a question on the Turbo Boats... I didn't get the 4x4 or the 8x8 turbos released last update because I do not have overlapped water pieces and my farms are realistic design farms so felt it was useless for me but now with the 12x12 & 16x16, I am wondering... will the 16x16 Turbo fish all my water pieces in that square of 256 plowed fields whether they are overlapped or not???... For example, if I click on one seacoast will it fish all other pieces in that 256 field square???... I don't mind spending the 180 FC but I need to be sure it won't be a waste for me...

And I love love love the way the big 16x16 Big Tools are harvesting, planting etc... Half of all my farms are at 42x42 and the rest 40x40 and I find the speed in which the work is done is fantastic and I find the highlighting is great too, no problem on my end... Now I am worried if the Devs try to find a fix for those who are having problems I am going to end up having problems...

Looking forward to the fac release tonight...

Thank you, once again a great release...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
From my own personal use of the 16x16 (I have some like you have that are decorative) it will reach multiples even if not overlapped. That said it will still be limited to the amount it will reach because they are not closer together.
Closed Thread