Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Arrow Farm Cash and Coins

This thread is for reporting problems concerning any problems with Farm Cash and Coins. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.

Please make sure that you have read the information in the Web Guide to see what differences there are now that you are playing Farm Town on the Website!

Buying Farm Cash on the Website is Enabled!!
To go to the NEW method for buying Farm Cash please click on this link:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...34#post6542634

Check The Game Guide for MORE Information on the Bank and Farm Cash:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316106

Thank you!

Any problems you have with Farm Cash issues (purchases, earned for quests, levelling up) please check your Account before posting!!

You can check for yourself what Farm Cash you have bought, what you have spent and what you have earned in the game.
To see this click on this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log
  • Purchases of Farm Cash, Support credit will have a vivid green background.

• FarmCash earned and Farm Cash gifts that you have accepted will have a pale green background.

• Farm Cash spent for sending FarmCash Items or Farm Cash Gift Cards will have a pink background.

• Farm Cash Gift Cards or Farm Cash Items that have been sent to you will have an Orange background.

IF the Payment windows are not showing up for you please make sure that you have enabled cookies in your browser and disabled any extensions added to and enabled in your browser as those can cause problems.

Make sure that you have kept up with routine checking for browser and computer updates and clearing.
Most common browsers you can use keyboard keys to quickly get to the clear browser data section of browsers. Hold down the CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE keys on your keyboard and a new tab will open in your browser.

If you can't do that in your browser of choice, go to your browser settings, scroll down to Privacy and Security and look for Clear browsing data.

If you have purchased FarmCash and it was not credited to your account:
Reimbursements are NEVER given through the forum.
You will need to contact the FarmTown Support Team and fill out a support ticket.
IF Your Farm Cash is not added within a few minutes of purchasing, OR you do not complete the purchase for any reason in the last 10 days you will see this banner over the game screen next time you reload the game which tells you what you can do:

Even if you do not see that Banner, reload the game. Go back to the Bank and click on Restore Purchases and see if that helped.
IF using Restore Purchases does not resolve your issue or you have any further issues or enquires regarding Farm Cash. At the bottom of that window is also the contact email address you can use to send an email to the Support Team. billing@slashkey.com

*DO NOT POST YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION* on the forum!!!

If Coins or FarmCash Items have gone missing from your account or you were not credited for leveling up:
  • Try clearing ALL your browser's cache/history. Close your browser for a few minutes. Reopen it, reload FarmTown and check again.

Click HERE for instructions on clearing your browser's cache.

• If those do not help resolve your issue up please include a link to your farm in your post.

Click HERE for instructions on how to get your farm link and linking your farm to the forum.

NOTE
  • Ensure that your browser isn't blocking any cookies that may be necessary to complete a farmcash purchase.
  • Avatar names that have symbols in them could also prevent you purchasing Farm Cash.
  • Gifted FarmCash or FarmCash items will show up in your gift box on your farm.
  • There is no way to convert coins to farmcash.
  • All purchases, reimbursements etc., can sometimes take a while. Please be patient.

To send a ticket to the support team, you must be logged into the website to use this link: Click Here a window will open, select the category related to your issue and fill in a support ticket. Make not of the email address you used to contact support with. Any replies will be sent to that email address.

However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed, be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you.

If you have Suggestions for Farm Cash please post in: Farm Cash and Experience Points

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 03:35 PM.
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:15 PM

thank you for all that you do to help.
Old Jan 04 2021, 04:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default lost coins

Hello I had a lot of coins over 10 biljoen en now bij start only 2 biljoen

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 04 2021, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne59 View Post
Hello I had a lot of coins over 10 biljoen en now bij start only 2 biljoen
Hi Marianne59,

I have moved your post to the thread about coins in order to keep things together.

I have checked your Data, and i do not see any big drop in coins, you did purchase a land upgrade on the 29th December for 4 Billion coins, at which time you had 7 Billion available, this made your total coins to be 3 Billion on the 29th. In the last week, you have not cashed anything out, so normal usage would make your coins to 2 Billion, what it is now. I am not seeing any issues here at all.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Last edited by Rob T; Jan 04 2021 at 06:09 AM.
Old Jan 08 2021, 10:13 AM

Default money

how do I get my money it desapered from my farm
Old Jan 08 2021, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysylvain View Post
how do I get my money it desapered from my farm
Hi ysylvain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash. I am not sure what has disappeared. I have checked your account data and it shows you had 25 farm cash and then yesterday bought a small lake for 16 farm cash which dropped you to 9 left. Today you have leveled up 2 levels increasing your farm cash to 11.
You can check this by going to the Account tab above your farms and then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log tab to see all your transaction conecerning farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2021, 10:48 AM

Hello, something is wrong with my game need to talk with the makers of the game. One I don't get coins when I log on there is the pop up about what is new but no coins. 2. the purple glove is still stuck and did what I was told did not work. 3. Warehouse still mess up.
4. I tried to buy Taste of Austrian and the game says I have one and I use the glass to locate it and it says there are none. My game has been weird for a while please don't put my complaint somewhere else. I know everyone is busy.
Old Jan 08 2021, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Hello, something is wrong with my game need to talk with the makers of the game. One I don't get coins when I log on there is the pop up about what is new but no coins. 2. the purple glove is still stuck and did what I was told did not work. 3. Warehouse still mess up.
4. I tried to buy Taste of Austrian and the game says I have one and I use the glass to locate it and it says there are none. My game has been weird for a while please don't put my complaint somewhere else. I know everyone is busy.
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar,
The coins you get from the lottery is done when your new Farm Town day start. That day is 20 hours. So if it happens you are not opening your farms at the time of a new day then you will not see the pop up, even though the coins may be added at a different time of the day. With the conversion to the HTML version on going the ere is nothing that can be done for this currently.

What do you mean by stuck in reference to the purple hand? What happens when you try to pick it up? Do you see the menu for what can be done?

For Trading Warehouse have you tried going to the Super Facility tool under the Trading Warehouse one to update to a new Super Facility? The last one I see is December 13th. You need to update every Monday.

For the facility you can't find you will need to report this to Support as there isn't anything we can do about this through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 07:29 AM

Please use the HTML5 upgrade time-out to align the "Buy Cash" purchases with Facebooks $25 gift cards (e.g. increments of $25). In the past I used a credit card to purchase FT cash, however, Facebook has started requiring personal information that is none of their damn business to make credit card purchases. Consequently, I will NOT purchase FT cash through FB anymore. I can buy $25 FB gift cards without that hassle.
Old Jan 15 2021, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Please use the HTML5 upgrade time-out to align the "Buy Cash" purchases with Facebooks $25 gift cards (e.g. increments of $25). In the past I used a credit card to purchase FT cash, however, Facebook has started requiring personal information that is none of their damn business to make credit card purchases. Consequently, I will NOT purchase FT cash through FB anymore. I can buy $25 FB gift cards without that hassle.
Hi James,
The reason they ask for your address is they need the billing address to know what taxes if any they are supposed to charge you. If you want to make a suggestion lease post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash