Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 15 2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi freanne,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as part of your issue is that can't find a considerable amount of them.

Please supply a list of the tools you are missing and also a link to your farm so we can take a look at your data. If you need help to get your farm link, you will find instructions by clickin on this link: Farm Link and Start Date

If facilities are showing as 0 done then they either haven't been worked or that your computer time and date was showing incorrect , so please check all aspects of the time and date on your computer.
According the the page above I have already linked my Farm

Regading missing goods
I replenished all my facilities, yet when I went into Farm Town today apart from all my machinery gone but farm manager was showing no goods waiting or goods used
Regarding what machinery has gone, I have brought over the past 10 years so memory on what i had is scarce
I
Old Jul 15 2020, 10:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crilly View Post
my apologies i have found out after speaking to my daughter that it is my error as i thought the tool sent to me was a harvest plow 8x8 ex not a harvester 8x8 ex. thats the problem when you get to80 you make these kind of mistakes once again my sincere apologies for wasting your time
Hi crilly,

It was the duplicate Harvester EX 5x5 and 6x6 tools i sent you to support for. If you haven't already sent a ticket in about that you can do that.
Old Jul 15 2020, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freanne View Post
According the the page above I have already linked my Farm

Regading missing goods
I replenished all my facilities, yet when I went into Farm Town today apart from all my machinery gone but farm manager was showing no goods waiting or goods used
Regarding what machinery has gone, I have brought over the past 10 years so memory on what i had is scarce
I
Hi freanne,

I'm sorry but it looks like you didn't finish what you wanted to say so I'm not sure if you were done writing when you posted.

To be clear, I no longer need your farm link as the data has updated.

Are you trying to use the Start All and Load All at the top of the Facility Manager to start or load your products?

If that is what you are trying to do, you don't own the majority of the turbo tools for starting and loading the facilites using the Start All and Load All buttons at the top of the Facility Manager .The only turbo tool you own for those is the Turbo Manual Lift Truck which will let you use the Load All for a specific set of service facilities not all of them. The regular facility tools that you own allow you to use the start all and load all on on each individual facility in the FM.

I visited your first farm and your bakery and dairy there are no products showing as started in there, they are all done and waiting to be stored in the What's Pending section. This is a picture of some of the products in your barkery that I can see are done:

Have a look in that bakery on your first farm and see if you can see those.
If you tried to use the Start All at the top of the facility manager it won't have started the products for you as you don't own the turbo tools needed for that and the popup message when you clicked on it, will tell you that.

You do own the Forkilifts so you can use the Store All at the top of the FM to store the products from your all of your regular facilities in one click.

The only Farm cash farming tools you own are the Harvester (4 x 4) and the Log Truck with Chainsaw (8x4).

All your Farm Cash tools are in the Item section of your storage. None are showing as missing.
Old Jul 15 2020, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
You will just have to try and see as I don't have any frozen flowers to try it with. My thought would be that they would work the same except that it would shorten the time to full growth if you irrigate them.
They do. I have frozen ones. They immediately go back to ready once watered.
Old Jul 15 2020, 04:58 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMatthew,
We will look into this and repoort it to the developers if we can reproduce it.

EDIT: This has been sent to the developers.
Thanks!! It's WORKING again!!!
Old Jul 16 2020, 06:33 AM

Default Missing tools

[You - Jun 30 - 12:06 PM] All done 30/06/2020
[Anne - Jun 23 - 8:03 AM] Thank you very much x
[You - Jun 22 - 11:23 AM] Saturday 22/06/2019 all cleared x thanks
[Anne - Jun 20 - 9:18 AM] Thank you xx
[You - Jun 19 - 10:34 AM] done
[You - Jun 19 - 10:17 AM] Done
[Anne - Jun 12 - 10:11 AM] Thank you xx
[You - Jun 11 - 12:38 PM] All done

This is from my activity log showing work done on Anne's Farms as you can see this is way after the date you have said I last signed into Farm Town
Old Jul 16 2020, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freanne View Post
[You - Jun 30 - 12:06 PM] All done 30/06/2020
[Anne - Jun 23 - 8:03 AM] Thank you very much x
[You - Jun 22 - 11:23 AM] Saturday 22/06/2019 all cleared x thanks
[You - Jun 19 - 10:34 AM] done
[You - Jun 19 - 10:17 AM] Done
[Anne - Jun 12 - 10:11 AM] Thank you xx
[You - Jun 11 - 12:38 PM] All done

This is from my activity log showing work done on Anne's Farms as you can see this is way after the date you have said I last signed into Farm Town
Hi freanne,

I suggest you go to support and expain to them what it is you are having a problem with now.

I do not know what this converstation you have posted has got to do with when you last played FT when I have already informed you twice that the information has updated since you first posted.

Nor is it of any help about the issue in the title of your post "missing tools". We've informed you several times that we don't see any missing tools and also how to use the ones you do own with your facilites.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Old Jul 17 2020, 10:06 PM

I apologize if this isnt the right place to ask this... However I have looked and tried to find info trying to use the search, faq, and everyhting I know that I understand might help .. But what is the NCC feature in the tool drop down box?? It allows me to enable or disable .. but what am I enabling or disabling ???
Old Jul 17 2020, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
I apologize if this isnt the right place to ask this... However I have looked and tried to find info trying to use the search, faq, and everyhting I know that I understand might help .. But what is the NCC feature in the tool drop down box?? It allows me to enable or disable .. but what am I enabling or disabling ???
Ho PapaDoe,
NCC stands for Neighborhood Chains Contest. You can find all the information on what it is and how it works in the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2020, 03:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fertilizing

I was wondering...when you fertilize your farms, does it give you Twice the amount in crops, tree goods, and flowers??

Thanks

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working