Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 15 2020, 10:49 PM

Default Missing Facility

Hi, I bought the Midwestern American Restaurant and placed it on my Farm 14. I checked it one day and it wasn't even producing, so I put it in storage until I had time to figure out what was going on. When I went to my storage to get it out, it wasn't in there. I'm wondering if I mistakenly sold it hitting the wrong thing. Is there any way to find out and possibly get it back?

Thanks
CircusMa
Old Jul 15 2020, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircusMa View Post
Hi, I bought the Midwestern American Restaurant and placed it on my Farm 14. I checked it one day and it wasn't even producing, so I put it in storage until I had time to figure out what was going on. When I went to my storage to get it out, it wasn't in there. I'm wondering if I mistakenly sold it hitting the wrong thing. Is there any way to find out and possibly get it back?

Thanks
CircusMa
Hi CircusMa,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2020, 11:33 PM

At the top of this page, there is a note that says FarmTown Account Linked....does that mean mine is linked now?
Old Jul 17 2020, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircusMa View Post
At the top of this page, there is a note that says FarmTown Account Linked....does that mean mine is linked now?
Hi CircusMa,
Yes that does and it did work. I answered you about your missing facility in one of the private message I sent you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 20 2020, 03:31 AM

Can someone help me... according to my 'facilities not owned" I have them all including the latest update. Twice over the past 2 weeks, mu coop quest is telling me I do not own a certain facility . Is anyone else having issues with facilities disappearing..http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4691&farm_ix=4
Old Jul 20 2020, 04:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
Can someone help me... according to my 'facilities not owned" I have them all including the latest update. Twice over the past 2 weeks, mu coop quest is telling me I do not own a certain facility . Is anyone else having issues with facilities disappearing..http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4691&farm_ix=4
Hi JuliaK,

I have moved you post to the thread about missing items as it's not related to the new release itmes.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

Please reload your game and get your farm link from the Farm Selector Manager again please as the data for that farm link is not showing current. If you need instructions on how to do that please click on this link: Farm Link and Start Date

Please check your Facility Manger with it set to All Farm All locations and see if you can see the facilities the co-op is is saying you don't own. If you can't see them there and you think they are missing we also need a list of the names of those facilites please.
Old Jul 21 2020, 06:36 PM

I'm not sure where to post a question. On my Farm3, I planted Bambusa, Barley, and Buckwheat (all have 1 day shelf life) at the same time. When I went to that farm a day later, the Bambusa and Barley were wasted, but the Buckwheat still showed 6 hours left before wasting. What’s up with that?
Old Jul 21 2020, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkFink View Post
I'm not sure where to post a question. On my Farm3, I planted Bambusa, Barley, and Buckwheat (all have 1 day shelf life) at the same time. When I went to that farm a day later, the Bambusa and Barley were wasted, but the Buckwheat still showed 6 hours left before wasting. What’s up with that?
Hi InkFink,
As they are all 1 day crops then it should take them 20 hours to grow and approximatly 30 hours to waste. The only thing that would cause the difference in times would be your date/time on your computer was off during part of the planting and corrected itself before you finished.
The timing for crops are set by your computer's date and time.

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That may prevent this in the future though I am not sure it will help. The other thing you can do is check your computer date and time are correct before you start planting.
Old Aug 02 2020, 09:21 PM

Default Disappearing facilities

Good afternoon,
can someone tell me why I have the issue of facilities that I have bought but when doing quests, it tells me I don't have the facility required. This is the 3rd one in the last 6 weeks.
kind regards
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4691&farm_ix=4
Old Aug 02 2020, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
Good afternoon,
can someone tell me why I have the issue of facilities that I have bought but when doing quests, it tells me I don't have the facility required. This is the 3rd one in the last 6 weeks.
kind regards
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4691&farm_ix=4
Hi JuliaK,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
What quest is this about and what is the facility that is missing?
Is the facility showing in your facility manager?
Which farm is that facility on?

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 02 2020 at 09:32 PM.

Tags
missing, missing animals, missing buildings, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees