Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 14 2020, 09:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Don't know what I did while checking flash but my farm is back and running.
Hi Jean,
Glad to hear that. Your Chrome may have updated while you were trying to get it working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2020, 09:33 AM

I think I've tried everything including checking that I have the latest version of Chrome but getting the "Right click to run Adobe Flash" I was able to get on for a while using IE but not that is showing a big exclamation mark. Any other suggestions?
Old Jul 15 2020, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
I think I've tried everything including checking that I have the latest version of Chrome but getting the "Right click to run Adobe Flash" I was able to get on for a while using IE but not that is showing a big exclamation mark. Any other suggestions?
Hi Pesto Farmer,
Do you have the Flash Enabler extension on your Chrome?
Please try the instructions in the following link for cookies, pop ups and Flash for Chrome:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Your IE may need to have a Flash update as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 15 2020 at 11:37 AM.
Old Jul 15 2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Pesto Farmer,
Do you have the Flash Enabler extension on your Chrome?
Please try the instructions in the following link for cookies, pop ups and Flash for Chrome:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Your IE may need to have a Flash update as well.
Yes and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extension several time. At least IE is back to working.
Old Jul 15 2020, 01:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Yes and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extension several time. At least IE is back to working.
Hi PestoFarmer,

I see that every now and then, it seems chrome like to remind us that we have it enabled, i usually either right click to enable it or sometimes just wait a few seconds and the enabler kicks in and then it stops showing you that for a while.

If you're not able to do either of those check if your chrome is up to date or if that doesn't resolve it, uninstall chrome and get yourself a new copy. I'm using chromes latest Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (64-bit) and the game is loading fine on that with the extension enabled.
Old Jul 15 2020, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi PestoFarmer,

I see that every now and then, it seems chrome like to remind us that we have it enabled, i usually either right click to enable it or sometimes just wait a few seconds and the enabler kicks in and then it stops showing you that for a while.

If you're not able to do either of those check if your chrome is up to date or if that doesn't resolve it, uninstall chrome and get yourself a new copy. I'm using chromes latest Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (64-bit) and the game is loading fine on that with the extension enabled.
I can right click till my finger goes numb and it still doesn't work.
And that's the version of Chrome I'm running too so I'm really stumped! May have to uninstall and reload Chrome anyway.
Old Jul 15 2020, 04:26 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I can right click till my finger goes numb and it still doesn't work.
And that's the version of Chrome I'm running too so I'm really stumped! May have to uninstall and reload Chrome anyway.
Could be PestoFarmer,

If you have any other extensions on Chrome you might want to disable them all and see if the Flash one will work then, if it does, enable the rest one by one and see if any of them could be causing a problem.

Have you also tried removing the enabler from Chrome rather than disabling it and then get it again from the Chrome Web store? That might be worth a try.
Old Jul 17 2020, 02:01 PM

I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome - still no luck.
Finally unstalled and reinstalled Adobe Flash player and that did it!
Old Jul 19 2020, 07:43 PM

Default Access a farm from a new FB profile?

I have a long time farmer friend whose Facebook Account is locked (hacked). She has had to make a new profile for herself and is wondering if there is any way that she can gain access to her farm. She doesn't want to have to start from scratch. Since she doesn't have access to this forum at the moment, I thought I'd ask on her behalf. Her old/locked Facebook account is under the name (removed for safety) and the new one is (removed for safety). Can anything b done? Please advise.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 19 2020 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Account information removed
Old Jul 19 2020, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
I have a long time farmer friend whose Facebook Account is locked (hacked). She has had to make a new profile for herself and is wondering if there is any way that she can gain access to her farm. She doesn't want to have to start from scratch. Since she doesn't have access to this forum at the moment, I thought I'd ask on her behalf. Her old/locked Facebook account is under the name (removed for safety) and the new one is (removed for safety). Can anything b done? Please advise.
Hi CeejayF,
Please have her contact Support as there is nboting we can do through the forums for her. Please have her do it rather than you.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error