Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Nov 09 2019, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Hi, sorry if I'm on the wrong thread. I have been gone for years and I'm now trying to catch up. Can someone please post the link for when ships were first released? I have a couple but have no clue what I'm doing. Don't know about trading or super neighbors. I don't even know what the big black X is for, lol. Catching up a little at a time. Thanks!
Hi Whoopsidaisy,
You can find the information about all of these in the Game Guide.

The cargo ships are in following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Trading you can find here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534

And super neighbors here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2019, 07:50 AM

Thank you Taz D !
Old Nov 24 2019, 07:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
You can change whose port you send your ships to and rearrange the order.
i remember seeing that once but have forgotten how to get to it . can you help me?
Old Nov 24 2019, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine Millett Snyder View Post
i remember seeing that once but have forgotten how to get to it . can you help me?
Hi Lorraine

You have full information about Cargo Ships in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Jan 18 2020, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

I was so excited to see the new cargo ship tools, and I went out and bought them. But you know clicking 11 times per ship in the dock is nothing compared to devoting upwards of 10 hours to the game in order to load one ship. These tools should work at home as well as they work on foreign soil.
Old Jan 18 2020, 06:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I was so excited to see the new cargo ship tools, and I went out and bought them. But you know clicking 11 times per ship in the dock is nothing compared to devoting upwards of 10 hours to the game in order to load one ship. These tools should work at home as well as they work on foreign soil.
Hi AnnaWalls,
You can lower that amount of time required to prepare the containers, by dispatching a ship each day. The more ships you have dispatched in a 7 day period the lower the time for preparing each container. The following information is in the Game Guide chapter 32 about the ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...18#post6164118

When I have to stop my ships for a while because I am not able to be on for vacation or other reasons, then when I start up again I prepare 1 or 2 containers for each ship each day instead of preparing all 10. Then I send them out with the small number of containers until I have sent out enough ships to get the times back down to workable amounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 18 2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old Jul 02 2021, 02:44 PM

i did 2 ships got them out neighbors not doing them i fixed the log the first ship .the second ship i used same log iiterery did not spell this right i used on first ship . my neighbors in the log are all differant it did not work right no one did the second ship i sent out yesterday.quess i stop doing ships until this is working right .do not think most people know ships are up running again
Old Jul 02 2021, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i did 2 ships got them out neighbors not doing them i fixed the log the first ship .the second ship i used same log iiterery did not spell this right i used on first ship . my neighbors in the log are all differant it did not work right no one did the second ship i sent out yesterday.quess i stop doing ships until this is working right .do not think most people know ships are up running again
Hi MOM GLENDA

I moved your post to Discussions about cargo ships in General Feedback.

Think many of us have to redo our logbook, some farmers have stopped playing after the migration waiting to have all features back and others maybe forgot about the Ships, how they work and how to close their ports if they dont want to do them.

You may continue trying till you have a list that likes you, you could ask your neighbors if they are doing ships and have an idea how many are working them.
Old Aug 09 2021, 05:27 AM

Default Quitting ships

The time frame to load and dispatch your ship needs to be increased from 1 day to 1.5 - 2 days

untill then im quitting sending ships out been trying for 4 days to get 1 ship out but keep missing the expiry

Rant Complete

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 09 2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
The time frame to load and dispatch your ship needs to be increased from 1 day to 1.5 - 2 days

untill then im quitting sending ships out been trying for 4 days to get 1 ship out but keep missing the expiry

Rant Complete
Hi al_bundy

I moved your post to Discussions about Cargo ships thread.

Maybe you dont have enough time to spend on the game waiting for all containers to be loaded.
You can lower the amount of time required to prepare the containers, by dispatching a ship each day but only with the amount of containers you can load, no matter if they are only one. The more ships you have dispatched in a 7 day period the lower the time for preparing each container.

If you want to make a suggestion, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.
You cannot open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to an open thread which fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2