Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2015, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am having issue with my farm my facily are not showing up on the farm also in the manger it is not showing them either..
Hi max_river,
All of your faclities or just certain ones? If it is just certain ones please list them so we can check your data and see if they are there.
Please check in your preferences to see if you have facilities checked. Also check the Facility Manager filter to make sure it is set to All facilities on All farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2015, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
Hi Please can you try and sort out the train requests. When trying to boost, this is what i get in the pop up and no luck. Preview

Clockworx JC Botes sent you a Farm Town request:

Would you like to help my train make it faster through the next few markets on its route? You will earn extra products right away!

There are no lists of people to select just a done button. Tried all my browsers, Chrome, Maxthon, Firefox, SWare Iron and torch the same no luck. Also when are you going to try and get a work around regarding the facility posting. I sometimes want to post to specific people and now it goes to all my friends. Please everything was working fine until your first update trying to solve the flash issue.
Hi Clockworx,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

I don't have any information on where to set these in the other browsers as I don't use those. You may want to check your anti-virus and anti-malware programs for these sites to make sure those are not blocking them either.

The problem with this was the Facebook update done at the same time as the Flash update that has cause the problem with the lists.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clockworx,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

I don't have any information on where to set these in the other browsers as I don't use those. You may want to check your anti-virus and anti-malware programs for these sites to make sure those are not blocking them either.

The problem with this was the Facebook update done at the same time as the Flash update that has cause the problem with the lists.
I have done it all as set out above and still blank screen, even disabled all add blockers, no go. Seems as if train boosting as it was has come to and end for me.
Old Nov 16 2015, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have done it all as set out above and still blank screen, even disabled all add blockers, no go. Seems as if train boosting as it was has come to and end for me.
Hi Clockworx,
Can you send gifts?
Check your anti-malware and anti-virus programs and make sure none of those sites have been block in those.
For Chrome the only other thing I can suggest is to go to the bottom of your settings and reset Chrome to default settings. In the past that has worked for some.
Old Nov 16 2015, 12:32 PM

Taz yep sending gifts and all other window interaction are cool, just the trains
Old Nov 16 2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Hi Clockworx,
Can you send gifts?
Check your anti-malware and anti-virus programs and make sure none of those sites have been block in those.
For Chrome the only other thing I can suggest is to go to the bottom of your settings and reset Chrome to default settings. In the past that has worked for some.

This problem is happening to me also and a lot of other people I have talked to. It is intermittent and sometimes it will give the lists after 10 or more retrys, and sometimes it won't give the list for hours. It is very disturbing.
Old Nov 16 2015, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz yep sending gifts and all other window interaction are cool, just the trains
Hi Clockworx,
Have you tried what others have tried of closing restarting and open again to see if the list will show.
The developers are looking at this and I hope they can find something that will work.
I use Firefox, added those sites ages ago, don't use an adblocker, and have never had any problems with any of the lists since then. I do know my IE would not bring up the lists even with those sites added, but my Chrome also works though I only use it for testing.
Old Nov 16 2015, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
This problem is happening to me also and a lot of other people I have talked to. It is intermittent and sometimes it will give the lists after 10 or more retrys, and sometimes it won't give the list for hours. It is very disturbing.
Hi mcdaddie,
Can you also send gifts or do you have to reopen that several times too?
The developers are looking at this so maybe they can find out why the trains lists do not come up the first time.
Old Nov 16 2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Hi mcdaddie,
Can you also send gifts or do you have to reopen that several times too?
The developers are looking at this so maybe they can find out why the trains lists do not come up the first time.
Hi Taz
Like others, I am sending gifts quite well. Farmer lists just pop up real fast.
Old Nov 16 2015, 03:01 PM

Okay, here's an off-the-wall problem for ya': I'm making my farm fourteen into one of Josef Stalin's Siberian prison/work/concentration camps - a Gulag. (don't ask, it's a long story.) I've named farm fourteen Gulag fourteen - ГУЛАГчетырнадцать in Cyrillic. Last week some time the Cyrillic lettering on the farm and on the enlarged farm selector disappeared, but it still shows on the small farm selector when you mouse over it! Any suggestions or ideas???

+
+ Problem solved.
+
+Thanks for the fix, Raul!
+

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Nov 16 2015 at 09:58 PM.
Closed Thread