Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2015, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Members are banned when they make derogatory and/or false statements about any moderators or helpers of the forum, regardless of where the comments are made.
Individual cases will not be discussed with 3rd parties.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2015, 09:47 PM
Account Not Linked

correct.. that is the reason why I left farm town before because it is already buffering and it keeps on crashing.. how can I rectified it?
Old Jan 07 2015, 01:46 AM

I agree that the farms are too large. How about giving us options to do more things on the farms we have. I have more crops that I will ever need on the farms that I have. I certainly do not need to make them bigger and bigger. We have new computers and still things are way too slow to open. And it is not our server or speed because I had that checked with my ISP and it is working at a very good speed. I love the game but things are getting too big and too out of control. Slow down and let us play the game we have and quit making things bigger and bigger...and no more farms. Eventually a lot of us will quite playing because who has hours and hours to play. I am retired and still don't have time to work all these farms let along going to help all my neighbors. I don't want my game crashing all the time.
Old Jan 07 2015, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantily View Post
my issue is the size of the farms and then the ugly black box that loads stuff in the middle.. i have ALWAYS had a problem when there is more than one person on a farm and the owner has anything but default grass on the ground.. its odd and not my computers problem.. this has been an annoyance since i started a long time ago. when u go into full screen u still cant see all of the farm.. thats too big imho... and another annoying thing is when the owner puts one tree in the corner... any of them... think ur done working? nope gotta have that tree or a small pond in the corner or the flower thats blending in with the ground
I find since they developed the dim feature, this problem is virtually non existent. The only things highlighted are items needing to be done with the tool chosen. Not difficult to move the screen to scan it all. I do keep everything turned off unless it is something I am working on for myself-or others, ie. trees. I can sow 18 farms (28x28) many of which are layered, some 9x in 30 minutes. Rarely have problems now using Chrome as long as I am on a computer with 2 gig RAM or more.
Old Jan 07 2015, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I agree that the farms are too large. How about giving us options to do more things on the farms we have. I have more crops that I will ever need on the farms that I have. I certainly do not need to make them bigger and bigger. We have new computers and still things are way too slow to open. And it is not our server or speed because I had that checked with my ISP and it is working at a very good speed. I love the game but things are getting too big and too out of control. Slow down and let us play the game we have and quit making things bigger and bigger...and no more farms. Eventually a lot of us will quite playing because who has hours and hours to play. I am retired and still don't have time to work all these farms let along going to help all my neighbors. I don't want my game crashing all the time.
But... the farms of each player are only as many and as big as that player wants them

All of mine are at 40x40, and I suspect that will be the max for some time to come. If more farms are offered I will, no doubt, add them to my 24. If they can be enlarged I will, no doubt, enlarge them.

Others have the choice to grow or not to grow. That too is part of the intrigue and enjoyment found in Farm Town.

Old Jan 07 2015, 11:24 AM

I also tend to agree. I have maxed out all of mine and am fine with it. I know I need to play on my desktop computer since my laptop is too slow for my large farms. But that is my choice. Others can certainly make different choices. If others don't want to expand their farms further - that is fine with me. Not sure why we would restrict it for those who wish to go further.... I would be one of those who would expand the farms bigger and add more

It would seem to me exveryone can play the way they wish. Something like the debate between getting nice and pretty farms versus production houses

To each their own I say
Old Jan 07 2015, 08:35 PM

Default New Levels!!!!

Does anyone know when the new levels are coming out? Would love for them to come out real soon
Old Jan 07 2015, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnookims View Post
Does anyone know when the new levels are coming out? Would love for them to come out real soon
They are in the release, but since there were some problems when the release came out then I am sure they have been delayed. Other than that only the developers know when they will be released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2015, 08:00 PM

I have an old computer. I don't have a problem when people expand their farms to the fullest, it's when they do those multiple plots, like 3 in a space that would normally have 1 plot. If they do most of their farm (or all of it) that way, it really slows me down bad. Then 'flash' won't respond or it'll crash. I also have everything turned off, but that doesn't help. Also, when they have just a couple of facilities on every farm & the farms are just loaded with plots, it takes a very long time. I've been on farms where I worked on the facilities where only 1/2 or so of the farm is planted (the 3 in 1 plot kind) and the rest farm has other things you can turn off, then it's much better. It's when they fill up their farms with all those plots that really hurts. I've told 2 of my neighbors that I couldn't work on their farms because of all the plots. Told them I was sorry, but my flash kept crashing. Are all these plots really needed on every farm?

Kat
Old Jan 09 2015, 07:56 AM

I got penguins, a seal and an alligator and they are so small they are gone as soon as I place them. Maybe an option to select between a couple of sizes?
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity