Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jun 25 2019, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by user007 View Post
I have repeatedly asked that yeast be added to ships and trains and my requests go unfulfilled and unanswered we need more yeast and clay blocks neither one is from a workable facility, you cant buy any so tell me WTH we're supposed to do...
Hi user007,
Your post was moved to the general feedback section as you have already posted it several times in the Suggestions section. Just because you have asked for something does not mean that it will be done. The decision is up to the developers and they do not respond to suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2019, 07:28 PM

Default to taz

I would put it in the suggestion section but I don't have access//////////////
Old Jun 25 2019, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsigler25 @yahoo.com View Post
I would put it in the suggestion section but I don't have access//////////////
Hi jsigler,
You do have access to that section. You just can not start a new thread. Open the Suggestion section, look at the threads already there and pick one that fits your suggestion, click on it and then click on the Reply button at the top of the page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2019, 09:46 AM

Question End of Flash player

I have read a number of times on different sites that Flash is being discontinued on some browsers, Chrome has been mentioned as one of them
Does anyone know if this is true and if it is, then what steps Slashkey are taking to keep Farmtown going afterwards
I do know Pixel Federation have just moved to "Web-GL" for their game Trainstation but i cant find anything about slashkey and farmtown
Old Jun 30 2019, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman3854 View Post
I have read a number of times on different sites that Flash is being discontinued on some browsers, Chrome has been mentioned as one of them
Does anyone know if this is true and if it is, then what steps Slashkey are taking to keep Farmtown going afterwards
I do know Pixel Federation have just moved to "Web-GL" for their game Trainstation but i cant find anything about slashkey and farmtown
Hi soulman,
You can find the information about Farm Town and Flash player in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Old Jun 30 2019, 04:12 PM

thanks i need to look more carefully in future
Old Jul 05 2019, 01:37 PM

Unhappy Playing the game

How many of you people actually spend your own money to play this game? The prices the "developers" have put on the land alone is absolutely outrageous. There is NO WAY to move up unless you spend your own money to buy "farm cash" unless you want to spend the rest of your life hacking away little by little trying to "level up!"
Old Jul 05 2019, 02:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Ohio Buckeye View Post
How many of you people actually spend your own money to play this game? The prices the "developers" have put on the land alone is absolutely outrageous. There is NO WAY to move up unless you spend your own money to buy "farm cash" unless you want to spend the rest of your life hacking away little by little trying to "level up!"
Hi Retired Ohio Buckeye,

Plenty of people spend money on the game if that is what they chose to do. There are also a great many that do not do that, and still have all the farms at the maximum expansions and are at top level. They more than likely have not used earned Farm Cash to buy farms and expansions, but have instead earned coins and levels by working for others and then bought when they had earned/sold enough to buy them.

Just because you don't have many farms or big farms or big tools does not mean you can not get more farms and expansions. There are a lot of farmers now who will hire workers and allow the use their of tools and their fuel to those who don't have them so they can work big farms to earn a lot of XP. Working for strangers will also earn you a bonus chest which gives you more XP and products for working them. IF you also happen to have or get friends that have a lot of facilities, and they don't have to be Farm Cash ones, when you work those you can earn a lot of XP and gain products. Selling what you don't need from that will get you a lot of coins.

I'm sorry but the developers are not going to reduce the cost of purchasing land. If you wish to make a suggestion on future cost of new farms and land expansions, you may do that in the Suggestions area of the forum where they will see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 15 2019, 11:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Herring - need more herring?

Having trouble getting enough herring? Try requesting ingredients to make soused herring. Soused herring is in the Dutch restaurant. You receive 48 herring per batch. That's 4x the amount from seal food.
Old Jul 16 2019, 08:50 AM

Default clam containers

Is anyone else running out of clam containers? I have 4 fish plant farms and I cannot keep up with production.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity