Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 28 2010, 10:11 PM

I'm fishing! Thanks for all the new toys, Devs, it's really appreciated

I think we should be able to fish up tuna, use the food processing plant to can it, then make tuna sandwiches at the sub shop. What do you think?

I don't mind paying cash to pay for some items because it comes out of my "entertainment fund", but it would be nice for the people who can't, to be able to use coins in lieu of cash for those items.

Please let us be able to move our animals from farm to farm soon, or at least to be able to buy cows and hens in the shop so we don't have to wait for friends to send them to us one by one. I have a herd of cattle on my 1st farm that I need to move to their new pens on my 3rd farm so they won't cause so much lag on my main farm.

Thanks for the new crops! I'm looking forward to planting some of those.

And hotdogs need mustard and onions
Old Apr 28 2010, 10:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
The 15-day thing - can someone explain that a bit? Is it per item or per facility? For example, I can produce cheese for 15 days and then produce goat cheese for 15 days? Or I can only use my Dairy for 15 days? And it says continuous - so if I store my products from a facility, then wait an hour and start them again - and if I do that for 15 days, does that count? Or does the fact that there were times when it wasn't producing make it "not continuous"?

I'm actually not sure why I care - I have WAY more coins than I'll ever be able to use - like over 20 million, I think. I've been putting away 2-3 million coins each day since the first facilities hit. I think I just want to understand so I can plan.

Hmmm . . . ok, here's an idea . . . since the "run away inflation" really isn't fun (what it the world will I DO with my 20 million coins???) . . . how about letting us contribute some? For real, I mean? Like, if we trade in a million coins, Slashkey will donate x amount to some charity? That would be just awesome. Give us something "real" to work toward while we're having fun. Sort of like getting people to sponsor you to walk for various charities - we could work our FarmTown farms for charities. Maybe Slashkey could find 3rd party sponsors that would agree to something like that for the free advertising they would get. : )
When you load the facilities it will only let you load stuff to produce up to a max of 15 days worth of each product. So you can have 15 days of goat cheese and cheese going at the same time.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 28 2010, 10:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What's the production limit on bread and buns? Where is that info please. I haven't spent a cent of my coins, keep seeing all the new stuff and saying 'oooooooooohhh!' then I change my mind telling myself better is yet to come. It keeps coming lol

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2010, 10:19 PM

I am also having the "I clicked on the realtor and up popped the seed menu" glitch
Old Apr 28 2010, 10:25 PM
Account Not Linked

with the sandwich shop which tomato do we plant to work with the sandwiches? i agree that a 4th farm would be awsome! thanks so much.
Old Apr 28 2010, 10:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by salderson View Post
with the sandwich shop which tomato do we plant to work with the sandwiches? i agree that a 4th farm would be awsome! thanks so much.
Regular tomatoes
Old Apr 28 2010, 10:43 PM

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old Apr 28 2010, 10:58 PM

Raul hugs to you and your team...you all have really outdone yourselves bringing us the best game on FB...love it
Old Apr 28 2010, 11:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

wtf only 1800 sugar at a time.. its bull.. as 3 full fields can do 3k at a time

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2010, 11:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
What's the production limit on bread and buns? Where is that info please. I haven't spent a cent of my coins, keep seeing all the new stuff and saying 'oooooooooohhh!' then I change my mind telling myself better is yet to come. It keeps coming lol
PST you can make a killing in the facilities I have made over 7 million in the last month from the facilities. They pay for themselves very quickly.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread