Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 16 2012, 05:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have officially quit doing quests after doing them every day since they first started...yesterdays would not register the flour or sugar I started on those facilities...what's the point of starting another quest and taking the chance the same thing will happen with that quest also...have sent emails to slashkey with no response yet...my quest farm is now a thing of the past...gone forever...lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 16 2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I have officially quit doing quests after doing them every day since they first started...yesterdays would not register the flour or sugar I started on those facilities...what's the point of starting another quest and taking the chance the same thing will happen with that quest also...have sent emails to slashkey with no response yet...my quest farm is now a thing of the past...gone forever...lol
I know it's a silly question, but are you sure you harvested enough of, and had a green tick beside the wheat and sugarcane before starting flour and sugar?

I've had to close the game down completely on occasion, then jump back in again for the green tick to show up - not often, but once or twice.

I also tried to make flour once, then realised that I had filled my facilities a while earlier, and didn't actually have enough room available to make a batch of flour. Had to go beg a neighbour to work it for me, so that it would then register the flour.

I too have been doing quests since day 1 of their introduction and have found that even when I thought I had a problem with one ..... if I got analytical and really checked out why, it was usually something I had not done absolutely correctly and in the correct order. As you would know, they are very, very precise.

In short I've always found - often the frustrating way - that 'problem b'long me - not problem b'long game'

Old Oct 30 2012, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

2 of my 3 current quests require facilities for the final step that I don't own and don't have the ability to buy (Coffee Waffle Cone-Ice Cream Shop; Banana Tempura-Japanese Hibachi Restaurant). My last 20 (or so) quests were all completed in facilities I own. I have several neighbors who do own all the $$$ facilities and I am happy to work for them. Would you PLEASE make working at a neighbor's facilities a quest completion option?
Old Oct 30 2012, 03:28 PM

Default Quests for Un-owned facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna Rio View Post
2 of my 3 current quests require facilities for the final step that I don't own and don't have the ability to buy (Coffee Waffle Cone-Ice Cream Shop; Banana Tempura-Japanese Hibachi Restaurant). My last 20 (or so) quests were all completed in facilities I own. I have several neighbors who do own all the $$$ facilities and I am happy to work for them. Would you PLEASE make working at a neighbor's facilities a quest completion option?
Tell me about it! I have not been able to do my last 4 or 5 quests for the same reason. I love quests and take pride in completing them way ahead of time. But this is discouraging! What's even worse is when there are more than one Service facility to load the final product and you have only one of them. When you finish the product, with its many steps, only then does the icon of the service facility show and you realize you don't have that one. You did all of that work for NOTHING! What a waste, and so discouraging!!!
Old Oct 30 2012, 04:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
Tell me about it! I have not been able to do my last 4 or 5 quests for the same reason. I love quests and take pride in completing them way ahead of time. But this is discouraging! What's even worse is when there are more than one Service facility to load the final product and you have only one of them. When you finish the product, with its many steps, only then does the icon of the service facility show and you realize you don't have that one. You did all of that work for NOTHING! What a waste, and so discouraging!!!
You didn't do it for nothing you can still use it in the Service Facility that you own even if you can't use it for the quest.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 30 2012, 05:43 PM

Kitt1962, you are right. It is not a waste. I can put them in the facility I own. I just am disappointed that I didn't get to put them in the one specified and get a bonus for completing the quest and doing it quickly.
I just opened a new quest. This is 5 in a row that I can not do at all because I do not have the facility to make the product. That is disappointing. The first thing I do when I get on the farm in the evening is open the new quest.
Old Nov 23 2012, 08:18 PM

life line do not match quests. ex. need salmon for a quest and lifeline given was to use gifts you can not gift salmon. so now quest is a waste of time,till it expires.
Old Nov 23 2012, 08:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spcdrgn13 View Post
life line do not match quests. ex. need salmon for a quest and lifeline given was to use gifts you can not gift salmon. so now quest is a waste of time,till it expires.
All lifelines just as quests are random, but if you own any facility that uses salmon as an ingredient then you can go into that facility and request it as an ingredient request, as long as it isn't the last step of the quest.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 27 2012, 11:27 AM

I am really ticked off today. I have all the coin facilities and many of the fc ones. Only having a small income, I am careful with my money but have spent quite a bit on FT. Now my problem is, I have 5 quests open, 4 of which I cannot do, and they are going to sit there for days before they expire. I think that at least we could delete one of them because having 5 open stops my new one opening. Please give this some consideration
Old Nov 27 2012, 11:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

@Barbell (posted above). I hear your plea. It's ridiculous that after all the complaining about not having a way to remove quests you can't do......it still falls on deaf ears. I have posted several times about this same matter, the last one being only a couple of days ago. Over the past few days, I have only had about 3 out of 10 quests that I could complete. Having the ones you can't/won't do in your way is simply silly, because I'm sure the developers could give us a work around.

DB:W20, MPS:C20