Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 12 2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I just had the weirdest thing happen.. !! I had a yellow stickie on a couple items in my co-quests and when I checked, there is a photo of some woman, identified only as "a friend" who sold them to me... I couldn't place her, so looked all through my neighbors.. not there.. then looked all through ALL the 400 FT friends and she's NOT THERE!!! How could someone I do not know, a FT stranger, sell me stuff in my quests???
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dorissau

Perhaps she is not your friend/neighbor up now, possible you deleted her, but she has you as neighbor so she is able to sell you products.

This same thing happens when you receive a ship from a Friend.
It's the same as posting a bonus.....anyone who plays can click on the bonus even if they are not a FB friend of yours. There are groups that have FB pages that will match people who need help with the co-op quests. They get the link to your farm from one of your FB friends and FT neighbor and they can sell you stuff you need and they can buy what they need for their quests from you. They pay you premium prices for what they buy from you, tho. And if you buy from them for your quest you pay premium prices for what you buy.
Old Mar 12 2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
It's the same as posting a bonus.....anyone who plays can click on the bonus even if they are not a FB friend of yours. There are groups that have FB pages that will match people who need help with the co-op quests. They get the link to your farm from one of your FB friends and FT neighbor and they can sell you stuff you need and they can buy what they need for their quests from you. They pay you premium prices for what they buy from you, tho. And if you buy from them for your quest you pay premium prices for what you buy.
Hi Jean

I'm sorry but that is not correct.

A stranger only can buy from you, paying more coins, but they cant sell products to you for coop. quests.

Only friends or neighbors are able to sell you products for your coop. quests.
Old Mar 12 2017, 09:51 PM

why, when one has an ordering station attached to at semi, do we still have to wait an hour, rather than 30 minutes for that part of the quest to be completed.
Old Mar 12 2017, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
why, when one has an ordering station attached to at semi, do we still have to wait an hour, rather than 30 minutes for that part of the quest to be completed.
Hi cgsfarm,
Only reason I can say that happens is because the semi is normally an hour and the quest part of the program only looks to make sure you have that and does not look for the ordering station.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2017, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jean

I'm sorry but that is not correct.

A stranger only can buy from you, paying more coins, but they cant sell products to you for coop. quests.

Only friends or neighbors are able to sell you products for your coop. quests.
Sorry, my mistake, marymarcel.
Old Mar 13 2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Sorry, my mistake, marymarcel.

No problem Jean

It is true about bonuses or ingredients that can be sent by anyone no matter if they are friends or not.
Old Mar 16 2017, 03:17 PM

I don't know if this has been asked, didn't have time to read through 101 pages, but is it possible to get a timer that shows exactly when our 7 days of the quest period ends?
Does the clock start when we begin the first quest of a new 7 day period or when it ends? Would be nice to have a timer.
Old Mar 16 2017, 03:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I don't know if this has been asked, didn't have time to read through 101 pages, but is it possible to get a timer that shows exactly when our 7 days of the quest period ends?
Does the clock start when we begin the first quest of a new 7 day period or when it ends? Would be nice to have a timer.
Hi Auntie Al,
Please post your suggestions in the Suggestion section where they will be grouped with other suggestions about the same subject and not in General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

What you are asking is not really possible. The button will turn blue exactly 7 days after the last time you collected. It will then stay blue until you collect again or until you get down to less than 3 quests completed and still on the chart.
Quests are good for collecting the farm cash for exactly 7 days to the second after the last step is completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 16 2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old Mar 22 2017, 10:15 PM

Angry Claiming FC reward in quests

Hi, I am so upset about how hard I try to earn 2 FC for 8 quests in 7 days. I went to claim my 2 FC reward last night to be told ( on a pop up) I need to wait for a couple of hours until my 7 days are up. So I have to wait until the morning being in Australia and it was too late to stay up, to find out that I miss 8 quests in 7 days reward and it has gone back to 5. Can that be corrected as it is really not fair. Regards, Joan

Last edited by tazzie joan; Mar 22 2017 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 22 2017, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzie joan View Post
Hi, I am so upset about how hard I try to earn 2 FC for 8 quests in 7 days. I went to claim my 2 FC reward last night to be told ( on a pop up) I need to wait for a couple of hours until my 7 days are up. So I have to wait until the morning being in Australia and it was too late to stay up, to find out that I miss 8 quests in 7 days reward and it has gone back to 5. Can that be corrected as it is really not fair. Regards, Joan
Hi Joan,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread for feedback on quests. Quests are only good for the FC collection for 7 days exactly to the second. When you go beyond that then that quests is no longer counted.
This is why we recommend that you wait at least a day after you collect before completing the last step of any quests you are holding over to the next week.