Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2011, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
any ideas on how to get the horse stables to show up in your facility manager?? i refreshed..... deleted temp files.... rebooted all the normal stuff........ maybe i will try putting it in storage and removing it... i have had it on my farm and want it to remain there.......
I'm having the same problem. The only thing that changed for me is the Red Maples now showing a % of completion towards harvesting. Prior that wasn't working. After doing all the refreshing, deleting, rebooting I still can't get the horse stable to show up in mine either. With the rabbit hutch I had to buy the second one in order for the first one to show up - I am not doing this with the horse stable, I already paid my FC a long time ago for it when I started storing my camels in there.
Old Jul 09 2011, 10:56 AM

Default I Feel Love AND Disappointment

Thank you Developers! You have a fantastic game and it keeps getting better.

I adore most of the fixes and updates EXCEPT for the fact that by the time we're through we'll have to buy countless facilities/tools in order to speed up the ordering process. Even then, we still have to click on each and every item in every facility. I have well over 100 and really expected to see a STORE ALL that we could do with ONE click for ALL facilities.

I don't see where the limited new "speed-up" options are worth the real cash we have to spend on them. Each one is only good for a few facilities and what are we really saving in time? If it takes only 2-3 clicks on an item it isn't worth real money to save 1-2 clicks. I might have considered purchasing some of these tools IF ONE click would fill the facility. Why not have a FILL ALL button?

We DESPERATELY need a STORE ALL button on the facility manager to store EVERYTHING at once from ALL facilities. THAT I would be willing to pay for.

At the rate we're going we're going to have to spend hundreds in farm cash and not really speed things up that much. And it still doesn't address the hours it takes to empty the facilities. PLEASE don't offer us 10 different tools to empty these facilities. We need to do it all at once.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:01 AM

I have a problem. I already had two stables with horses in them. Then today I did not find them in my list with other facilities in the facility manager. I bought a third stable (same as the two others) and that one is in the facility list and I can harvest the horses there. For the first two I have to go to the farm they are one to harvest manually. IS THIS NORMAL??? Pls advise and fix this problem.
Thanks in advance
Johan
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I agree... but if the devs see fit to have a coin stable, it should have limits that make it "less" a producer than a $FT stable... like maybe only 10 or 20 horses.

that would help the coin only buyers without diminishing the efforts of the $FT buyers

I would prefer increasing the amount of horses inside for the fc stables
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:05 AM

Is the red maple and juniper trees chop trees?
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:09 AM
Account Not Linked

I notice two horse stables in the store what is the difference?

Last edited by jujuloo; Jul 09 2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujuloo View Post
I notice two horse stables in the store what is the difference?
Nothing, just the look of them is different and the ft cash cost.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:15 AM

need one stable for coins, not 2 for fc. also, i had 15 credits and now they are gone. what happened to them? another thing, i purchased the 9 tree harvester and cannot use it when I harvest for neighbors or other farmers who are not neighbors. please update so it can be used for harvesting when you are hired to work on another farm. I love farmtown. Totally quit farmville about 6 months ago.
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
any ideas on how to get the horse stables to show up in your facility manager?? i refreshed..... deleted temp files.... rebooted all the normal stuff........ maybe i will try putting it in storage and removing it... i have had it on my farm and want it to remain there.......
that fixed my stables ....... they now appear in the facility manager..... i had the brown stables a long time ago... i had to remove horses, put it in storage, and refresh then put it back on my farm..... and wa la it is there....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2011, 11:28 AM

Default new tools

... oh man, I don`t want an "all" buttom for the facilities in the tools section, I want an "all" buttom for the entire facility like the fork lifter (collect all). If that comes afterwards as special add-on for extra cash ok, but these tools sucks. Makes no difference if I click 1 time for an item or 3 times to load up for production on each item... please start to learn dear programmers
Closed Thread