Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 08 2010, 10:35 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsbyrose@aol.com View Post
i love farmtown and i love it when we get new products to work with, but however, i think that we should be able to use our farmtown coins to purchse facitilies in stead of so much farm cash.
i totally agree!!
Old Nov 08 2010, 11:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritaj View Post
any clue as to when new levels and farm 7 is coming our way ???
We're ALL waiting!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 08 2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsbyrose@aol.com View Post
i love farmtown and i love it when we get new products to work with, but however, i think that we should be able to use our farmtown coins to purchse facitilies in stead of so much farm cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
i totally agree!!
i understand that not everyone has the extra cash to pay for the farm cash and some don't have the time to do the free offers or rather not do them to avoid all the spam that comes along with them.

however, when Farm Town first came out, the updates were very few and very far between. once they started doing the facilities and charging for half of the in farm cash the updates have been more frequent. have you all considered that the reason for this is that it is now a lucrative business for the developers, hence they don't have to work at another job to make ends meet, and they are now able to devote their time to making improvements to this game. and that translates to a lot more fun things for us to have and less time between updates. yes the game itself is free and you don't really need all the facilities or the extra toys they come out with that you need to pay for with farm cash. and as it has been pointed out several times, the developers have their own bills to pay and families to support, so let's not begrudge them for the things that they do charge.
Old Nov 08 2010, 12:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
if you hitch your bass boat & trailer to the back of your SUV, drive to a lake somewhere, launch the boat, and actually put a hook in the water, do you catch something EVERY time? i didn't think so. while i personally don't like fishing (i don't have the patience for it), there's nothing wrong with the 'not every click works' method of fishing; if you want to catch all the fish at once, use a shotgun...
Oh I love your answer. Personally I find that fishing makes a break for me between harvesting and seeding. Like supertrucker said imagine yourself going fishing, take your boat out to the lake, the gulf or anywhere, relax, throw in your line and wait. If you want crabs and lobster, go to the shore and find them on the rocky sides of the sea strip, I have the boat and I get fish sometimes 9 at a time and that is good and I get them everytime I throw in the net. Patience is a virtue not everybody has, lol
Old Nov 08 2010, 12:54 PM

ft is so freaking slow... wondering if they are updating well one can dream lol
Old Nov 08 2010, 01:00 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Michelle View Post
While waiting for the next release I have been farming like a madwoman. PROBLEM ... Last night, 2 complete farms full of Broccoli didn't get deposited into my inventory ... that is (fertilized) about 1800+ crops ... that means that to keep my inventory levels where I want them I am going to have to plant them again on a couple farms and hope they make it into inventory ...

Another problem ... When "Helping" out on other's production I have been having a problem the last few days where I will click to go to the next facility and the help just quits ... It has never done this before ... the only way I can stop this is to really wait about 10 seconds after the last numbers have scrolled away and then exit the facility I am in and slowly move to the next facility ... it is annoying to have to start over with a farm and have to go through all the facilities that you have helped on already ... especially when you are working a farm that has most of their facilities on one farm.
Have you cleaned your storage bin of things that you can sell? Have you not received a message telling you to sell or get rid of things that you don't need on your storage or you will loose all you harvest next?
Or you sold directly and did not storage, another one that happens very often if you are in a hurry and when the message to store or sell pops up you hit the wrong one, lol
Old Nov 08 2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
I'm thinking it doesn't. Did that a couple months back and it didn't count in the fuel calculation.
Always works for me, When I fuel up there is a bar that shows just how many neighbors I visited THAT day. It does not carry over from day to day.
Old Nov 08 2010, 01:43 PM

Level:
XP:

yup FT is slow and getting massive time outs too ..... this used to bug me to death then i noticed that means updates are coming so....... I just wait it out and dont' seed when this is going on..... lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 08 2010, 01:55 PM

Level:
XP:

it has been a couple of weeks since we have the new tool bar.... do the mods here know if they are going to make it so we have our sprinkler for use when we do facilities yet? mine has only been there maybe twice i normally have to come back to the farm to be able to use it. the watering can however is always available....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 08 2010, 01:56 PM

so hope we are right... and hopefully before I go to bed lol
Closed Thread