Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanny View Post
Poor Grumpa.
You REALLY need an update- just to stop you taking to yourself.

YES, but I am getting good feedback from myself.

I wonder if they have tried to bring Atlantis up from the depths?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 15 2010, 07:31 PM

This is a NOTICE OF INTENT for all Farm Town Farmers

NOTICE

The next update for this game, to which some are hopelessly addicted will be

*7&%$ ^%, $!)#\

I believe the translation is Labor Day Weekend.... BTCoB.... Before the Close of Business.

or

maybe not
Old Aug 16 2010, 01:34 AM

Charlie has consulted with the local spiritualist - no joy - her crystal ball is cloudy. The lady who reads the tea cups - she said that her crop of tea was not quite ready and I don't know any genuine Indian guru's - so I'm all out of ideas now - my neighbours think I'm mean - I've not gifted for two days (just in case we get new gifts - I know they would want the new ones!)

My F5 button (refresh) has worn away to nothing, I'm losing my sense of humour (no it's not a typo (I'm Scottish - just to add to my list of woes!)) and well ... as my mother would say - if wishes were fishes we would all cast nets in the sea ..... now the slow boat from China actually sounds good!

I could get all sanctimonious now and say - patience is a virtue my dear friends and it will all be worth waiting for I'm sure BUT I'm a woman and I WANT IT NOW!!!!!! lmao.

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Aug 16 2010, 01:47 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Charlie has consulted with the local spiritualist - no joy - her crystal ball is cloudy. The lady who reads the tea cups - she said that her crop of tea was not quite ready and I don't know any genuine Indian guru's - so I'm all out of ideas now - my neighbours think I'm mean - I've not gifted for two days (just in case we get new gifts - I know they would want the new ones!)

My F5 button (refresh) has worn away to nothing, I'm losing my sense of humour (no it's not a typo (I'm Scottish - just to add to my list of woes!)) and well ... as my mother would say - if wishes were fishes we would all cast nets in the sea ..... now the slow boat from China actually sounds good!

I could get all sanctimonious now and say - patience is a virtue my dear friends and it will all be worth waiting for I'm sure BUT I'm a woman and I WANT IT NOW!!!!!! lmao.

I am a guy that usually has a lot of patience; but, I want it NOW, too. BTW, I love your sense of humor.
Old Aug 16 2010, 06:51 AM

Happy when new releases come, and content to wait
Old Aug 16 2010, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm like a lot of other FarmTown fans and eagerly awaiting a new release from the devs. I have to say though, looking back through the release dates since February this year I think we've been treated to a lot of fantastic new features and enhancements. Long time players will remember the days when things were stagnant for months at a time.

Full marks to the devs for all the tremendous work they've put in this year
But of course they're more than welcome to keep the new stuff coming
Old Aug 16 2010, 09:17 AM

At this point I would love to just hear an estimate for when we might expect an update. I realize the devs are hesitant to tell us exactly when since that can change, but for instance, they could say it won't be for several days, or they could say soon, or something. Throw us a bone, we're dyin' of anticipation out here.
Old Aug 16 2010, 09:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
At this point I would love to just hear an estimate for when we might expect an update. I realize the devs are hesitant to tell us exactly when since that can change, but for instance, they could say it won't be for several days, or they could say soon, or something. Throw us a bone, we're dyin' of anticipation out here.
Watch they will say MAYBE

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 16 2010, 11:24 AM

thanks, now i know where to get the yeast, love all the new items, doing a super job, alot of work, i love it, i love it, i love it
Closed Thread