Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawke View Post
Is there a place to report a problem with the gift exchange? I got 4 gifts of a vehicle, exchanged for tree, and landed up with 4 vehicles to sell...(unless I missed a step on the exchange thingy? Is there a thread that outlines exact steps in exchanging process?).

Diane
make sure you click the exchange button after you select your new gift. of course you can only do one gift at a time too

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:01 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Lobsters

Great work with all the upgrades enjoying the game very much, its challenging and rewarding. However, where are we to get the lobsters from...they are obviously not in the seas....large or small. thanks

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 19 2010, 02:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
How do you think you get the strong, brewed coffee? You have to have ground coffee, of course!

Coffee ice cream is the BEST!
Okay, true, I'd need those bags of ground coffee to make the strong brew. Guess there was a slight bit of static in the brain circuits LOL

I don't eat ice cream (well very, very seldom), but have tasted the coffee flavor and it is very good. I'm wishing, in RL, I could find coffee flavor soy ice cream.
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:04 PM

My problem still is this... you have all of us that are way over 1mil mark and we are stuck at level 90 whiule people that have like 750,000 are at the same level as us, as for all the items with farm cash now it's just not fair when we have over $100mil in coins and I'm sorry but like most I cannot afford to be paying out for farm cash at this point.
10 levels at a time aren't cutting it at this point, alot of us bust our humps on a daily basis with our farms and others are just riding along doing nothing and getting everything out of it
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Iron Chef...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanasuieb View Post
Hey, Raul & devs. I LOVE the new update. But I found a funny thing. I use the little green ? mark to help me sell my produce at Market. If it has a ?, I usually don't sell. When I went to sell and the "Seafood Plate" had a ?, I was confused. What other use could there be for that? So I clicked the ? and it said, "Seafood Plates can be used to make Ice Cream at another faculity" YUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : P
You obviously did not see the Iron Chef episode where Morimoto made trout ice cream...LOL...the judges didn't like it, either, as I recall...
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Good grief! I had just decided that I wasn't going to spend ANY MORE real money until it became ABSOLUTELY necessary. And thanks to the devs, it has become absolutely necessary! Love the updates! What am I going to go with all the new stuff???

1) I'm not going to start begging for a 5th farm.
2) I'm not going to start begging for a 5th farm.
3) I'm not going to start begging for a 5th farm.
4) I'm not going to start begging for a 5th farm. ...
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:30 PM

Love, love, love the gift exchange!
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:34 PM

Level:
XP:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000118764092

This is wat my main farm looks like and if you move back 1 image thats wat it looked like before.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 19 2010, 02:38 PM
Account Not Linked

I love the new update- especially the ability to change gifts, BUT

today I am having lots of problems hiring and working. It seems that whenever you roll out new changes, it adds glitches to the system for a few days as the changes work their way though. is there any way to roolout the updates without upsetting the servers so much?

would it be possible to takt the game down for an hour to make the changes then bring it back up compleatly changed instead of doing a live change that introduces glitches?
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:39 PM

I can not leave notes for people at their farm and when the owner return I can not see them and when i return to my farm my employees can't see me.... I love all the updates BTW ( I am not complaining .... just letting you know the issues)
Closed Thread