Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 07 2023, 02:15 PM

Default Home Page

Are you going to have a home page where we can communicate with all farmers? For instance today, I am announcing on Facebook that I will not be at my farm for a couple of weeks.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 07 2023 at 02:32 PM. Reason: quote deleted as not needed
Old Jul 07 2023, 02:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Are you going to have a home page where we can communicate with all farmers? For instance today, I am announcing on Facebook that I will not be at my farm for a couple of weeks.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support thread about the same subjuect. Please do not ask questions in the Suggestions section.
No there won't be a home page. Farm Town is not a social media program.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2023, 11:15 PM

Default Farm Town

Where do I find the answer to my problem yesterday about not getting my points when working big time for a farmer.
Old Jul 07 2023, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis Devost View Post
Where do I find the answer to my problem yesterday about not getting my points when working big time for a farmer.
Hi Phylis Devost,
When you don't see your posts because they have been moved, please use the instructions in the following link to find them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Your post was moved to the thread about hiring and the bonus in the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...612686&page=26
The answer is on the following page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2023, 12:38 PM

Default Bonuses from working on Neighbours Farms

Hi
I have just worked on a neighbours farm Very big job Fishing, Harvest and Plow, Flowers, Trees and I received no bonus at all. Very disaappointed as I should have earned a great deal more coins. Please help or advise Thanks in advance Chrissie
Old Jul 18 2023, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissie333 View Post
Hi
I have just worked on a neighbours farm Very big job Fishing, Harvest and Plow, Flowers, Trees and I received no bonus at all. Very disaappointed as I should have earned a great deal more coins. Please help or advise Thanks in advance Chrissie
Hi Chrissie,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and the bonuses.
You do not get the bonus if you are working for a neighbor or a buddy. Theat bonus is only given for being hired by a stranger in the markets or inn.
Old Jul 30 2023, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Neigbours and Buddies + Bonus

Hi,
I am not accepting any neighbour or buddy requests because if I work on their farms or them on mine, we no longer get the bonus XP and Coins. Would it be possible to change this so that we can hire our neighbours and buddies to work on our farms and still get the bonuses? It would be great if this could happen.
Thank you
Old Jul 30 2023, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshandy View Post
Hi,
I am not accepting any neighbour or buddy requests because if I work on their farms or them on mine, we no longer get the bonus XP and Coins. Would it be possible to change this so that we can hire our neighbours and buddies to work on our farms and still get the bonuses? It would be great if this could happen.
Thank you
Hi xshandy,
I moved your post from the new neighbor request thread as that is only for requesting to get new neighbors or buddies.

If you want to make a suggestion the place to put it is in the Suggestions section and not the Social section.
Old Aug 11 2023, 08:03 PM

Hi, can you guys please consider enabling us to select to use our own tools when hired by others in the Market? Sometimes, the other person tools are weaker and it can take a long time to harvest their farms. If I could have the ability to select my tools, that would improve the harvesting experience for me.

Please take this into consideration. Thank you.
Old Aug 11 2023, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000040204243 View Post
Hi, can you guys please consider enabling us to select to use our own tools when hired by others in the Market? Sometimes, the other person tools are weaker and it can take a long time to harvest their farms. If I could have the ability to select my tools, that would improve the harvesting experience for me.

Please take this into consideration. Thank you.
Hi 100000040204243,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about hiring.
You are handed the largest tool between your tools and the employers. It may not seem that way if they have the EX tools, but if they have layered crops then that is what you want.
If you don't want to use the tool you are handed you can dreop that tool by clicking on the green man and then select another tool from the toolbox to use.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info