Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 22 2023, 11:34 PM
Account Not Linked

I cannot see anyone apart from myself in the marketplace, no matter how many times I refresh its only ever me .Its been like this for a week now .
Old Jun 22 2023, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark View Post
I cannot see anyone apart from myself in the marketplace, no matter how many times I refresh its only ever me .Its been like this for a week now .
Hi Lark,
Make sure you are online (plug in the upper right corneris green).
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find that ID number at the bottom of your farm page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2023, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Marketplace with no farmers

Good morning , my problem is ,I cannot see any farmers when i go to marketplace its always empty , no matter how many times i refresh its always the same .
Its been like this for a week now. I sometimes log on to a friends farm then go to marketplace from there . but its still the same thing
thanks for any help,
Old Jun 22 2023, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Good morning , my problem is ,I cannot see any farmers when i go to marketplace its always empty , no matter how many times i refresh its always the same .
Its been like this for a week now. I sometimes log on to a friends farm then go to marketplace from there . but its still the same thing
thanks for any help,
Hi Lark,
I moved your second post about this to the Help & Support thread about the hiring. Please do not post multiple times about the same problem as we will answer you as soon as we can. Please read my answer to your first post and provide the information requested.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2023, 08:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Why is it when I go into marketplace there is never anyone there ?
I try and try but nothing ,
my friend from Canada goes in and she tells me it is packed why do I now see them
thank you
Old Jun 24 2023, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Why is it when I go into marketplace there is never anyone there ?
I try and try but nothing ,
my friend from Canada goes in and she tells me it is packed why do I now see them
thank you
Hi Lark

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and Bonus chest, where your previos posts have been moved and answered.
I sent you a private message, please read it.
Old Jun 25 2023, 01:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lark,
Make sure you are online (plug in the upper right corneris green).
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find that ID number at the bottom of your farm page.
thank you MaryMarcell for your help . My plug is green and this is my ID number
Your USER ID number is: 589471072 Build No: 502
Thank you so much
Old Jun 25 2023, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
thank you MaryMarcell for your help . My plug is green and this is my ID number
Your USER ID number is: 589471072 Build No: 502
Thank you so much
Hi Lark,
If you are using CCleaner program and you have the KAMO part of that program installed you need to remove that part of it as that can block you seeing anyone in the markets. Also make sure you do not have any tracking blockers in your browser add-on/extensions as those can also cause the same problem.

If you don't have those please try changing your language in your preferences to anything other than English US, click the save (disc in upper right) then close and reopen your farms. Then repeat and change it back to English US, save and close and reopen your farms. Then go to the markets and see if you see players there.

If that doesn't work then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 25 2023 at 09:48 AM.
Old Jul 07 2023, 11:16 AM

Default Farm town

I just worked many farms for a farmer and none of my numbers moved. I should have mega numbers from all that work. Lots of fishing, trees, flowers. I never gained anything. It said, after each farm was done points but never got any. Last night I did the same thing and I really did well. I used most to enlarge farms. I was expecting to do the same after all this work. But nothing Please find the problem. Have a wonderful day.
Old Jul 07 2023, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis Devost View Post
I just worked many farms for a farmer and none of my numbers moved. I should have mega numbers from all that work. Lots of fishing, trees, flowers. I never gained anything. It said, after each farm was done points but never got any. Last night I did the same thing and I really did well. I used most to enlarge farms. I was expecting to do the same after all this work. But nothing Please find the problem. Have a wonderful day.
Hi Phyllis,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and the bonus.
According to your account data you worked on 30 farms and you receive coins, experience points and products for all of them. You may not have noticed them moving but they did.

You went from 26,080,933,787 coins and 393504431 XP to 26391425667 coins and 393590240 XP for the work.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info