Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 28 2017, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Not sure if it's related to the recent changes or not but I went in to see about buying the Portuguese Restaurant for the NCC and when I checked to see what ingredients it used got the message that

"The Portuguese Restaurant is currently full:"

I don't own the restaurant and if I don't know what ingredients it uses I won't be buying it either.
Hi leighwj1960

Thanks for your report, we will check into this.
Old Feb 28 2017, 09:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Ship Boosts, 2500 coins per container, that means I only need to boost 820,000 ships with the full 10 containers to get my next farm expansion, may have to reconsider opening my port back up!!
Old Feb 28 2017, 09:54 AM

Not a huge problem, but I'm having a little trouble opening up a ship from the seaport manager since this last update. I have to click on the ship 3 or 4 times to get it to open. just thought you would want to know.
Old Feb 28 2017, 10:14 AM

the alert message for the ship is very much appreciated. will see in time how it works
Old Feb 28 2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
the alert message for the ship is very much appreciated. will see in time how it works
My alert message has been a bit wonky. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So far, I haven't been able to figure out what's making the difference.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 28 2017, 11:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Not sure if it's related to the recent changes or not but I went in to see about buying the Portuguese Restaurant for the NCC and when I checked to see what ingredients it used got the message that

"The Portuguese Restaurant is currently full:"

I don't own the restaurant and if I don't know what ingredients it uses I won't be buying it either.
It's doing that for many facilities, not sure if all of them because I'm not going through the whole list. I checked several.
Also, what does the last fix mean: The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.
Does that refer to our total items, crops, products, decorations, trees, etc? If so, that might explain why suddenly I ran out of several products that I shouldn't have, like apple juice, in the past weeks.
Can someone clarify the meaning of that fix?

Last edited by mindyj5; Feb 28 2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old Feb 28 2017, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyj5 View Post
It's doing that for many facilities, not sure if all of them because I'm not going through the whole list. I checked several.
Also, what does the last fix mean: The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.
Does that refer to our total items, crops, products, decorations, trees, etc? If so, that might explain why suddenly I ran out of several products that I shouldn't have, like apple juice, in the past weeks.
Can someone clarify the meaning of that fix?
Hi mindyj,
We have sent an email to the developers about the ingredients planner showing as full on all facilities in the store.
The change they made was to increase the number of individual items in the game not your storage. Each item in the game has a code for the program to be able to identify them. The size of the code had to be increased to be able to add more new items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2017, 12:07 PM

thank you for the updates to ships and the increase in coins for loading! as always the dev team does an excellent job for us and the mods are doing an excellent job keeping us updated !!cheers to all!!
Old Feb 28 2017, 12:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mindyj,
We have sent an email to the developers about the ingredients planner showing as full on all facilities in the store.
The change they made was to increase the number of individual items in the game not your storage. Each item in the game has a code for the program to be able to identify them. The size of the code had to be increased to be able to add more new items.
Thanks Taz!
Old Feb 28 2017, 03:25 PM

- When a container finish preparation we will alert you with a message box so you can go and start preparing another or dispatch the ship without losing much time.

i am not getting messages saying container is ready.
Closed Thread