Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2016, 08:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
No, just 30 or so minutes before that I loaded 4 ships and nothing was left in my seaport after that.. Both happened after the update.
Hi Dr Dirt,
It could be ships that the time expired. It has been just over 7 days since the ships were released. I had 1 that the time expired and it returned after only 15 ports.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2016, 08:48 AM

Make the Cargo Ships optional. I have a lot of good neighbors who send gifts, help with cop op quest, work my facilities. But they don't play the cargo ships. They don't want to. It takes time checking in often. Some people do not play every day. Yet they are bad mouthed because they don't click on neighbors ship quickly. Please make optional like the co op quest.
Old Dec 30 2016, 09:08 AM

Strange thing just happened ... wanted to let y'all know. I skipped a neighbor on my Brown ship - it sat in her port for over 2 days, and I will not keep bugging neighbors with notes. That was an hour ago. Well, she just messaged me 10 minutes ago with a note that said she 'helped me' with the ship. Odd .... did not realize the neighbors you skip can actually still help ... unless we are on a time difference ...
Old Dec 30 2016, 09:13 AM

Default Selecting Neighbours

I don't think it's right that FT select whose farm our ships go to. I believe we can only pick 10. That so sucks. The developers don't play the game so why should they choose our list. I would rather choose my own 30 as I know who will work the ships when they arrive in their port and who won't. What if the developers pick neighbours that are not working the ships!!!!!
Old Dec 30 2016, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Strange thing just happened ... wanted to let y'all know. I skipped a neighbor on my Brown ship - it sat in her port for over 2 days, and I will not keep bugging neighbors with notes. That was an hour ago. Well, she just messaged me 10 minutes ago with a note that said she 'helped me' with the ship. Odd .... did not realize the neighbors you skip can actually still help ... unless we are on a time difference ...
Hi Queen.of.Clutter,
It could be that she loaded it at the same time you were skipping her. Not sure if her load would count though to add to totals.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2016, 09:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Phantom ships showing on indicator but not in Seaport Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on December 30, 12:30AM.

- You should now see ships from non-neighbours (for example, friends who are not your neighbours) in your Seaport Manager as well, so every time you see a red circle on the Tool Box icon, you should have ships waiting in your port.

FYI I had a phantom ship this morning when I got on, counter said 5 ships but only 4 were visible. Thought maybe it came in before the fix was applied. Just an hour ago I had the red circle showing 1 ship had arrived, but nothing there when I opened the Seaport Manager....so I am still getting those.

Everything else worked as expected. TY for the fewer clicks and the coins! I like helping neighbors and less clicks is sure helping me do that!
Old Dec 30 2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I don't think it's right that FT select whose farm our ships go to. I believe we can only pick 10. That so sucks. The developers don't play the game so why should they choose our list. I would rather choose my own 30 as I know who will work the ships when they arrive in their port and who won't. What if the developers pick neighbours that are not working the ships!!!!!
I actually sort of like the challenge of the way it is now. It adds an element of chance and encourages me to strategize differently each time. I may be in the minority but just thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 30 2016, 10:55 AM

Default Farmer Susan!

I think you make an xlent moderator!
I got your boat this morning and sent it happily on its way.
xoxo
Diane AKA the Rugged One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Tuckertbnc, originally, they were going to allow us to choose the entire 30, but they decided to do this: a) give us better lists to start with; b) allow us to pick SOME of the people on our list (they're saying at least 10); and c) not limit us on the number of ports we skip.

The original itinerary will be made up of that list at the bottom of our screen that says "So and so sent you a gift/accelerated your train/whatever". That way, all 30 people will have actively helped US on OUR farm very recently. I think this is going to be better. We'll have a better list to start with, we'll be able to replace some of the people on it, and we'll be able to skip ports anytime we want to. When we skip, we won't earn the rewards for that step, but that seems like it will make it part of the fun - that seems like a good step to me.
Old Dec 30 2016, 11:33 AM

Thank you, thank you for the rapid response to the ship problems. This will make a big difference in the satisfaction of this new addition to our game!!!
Old Dec 30 2016, 11:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the changes! I like being able to skip ports because then I don't have to annoy my neighbors who don't want to do ships. I don't mind losing some products to avoid bugging others. I'm really enjoying the ships
Closed Thread