Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Nov 15 2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
WHY does it seem EVERY time I need a lifeline for a product made by a FACILITY I don't own I get the "trade in the marketplace" lifeline. You can't trade for PRODUCTS in the marketplace!!! I NEVER seem get "work a neighbor's facility". PLEASE lets us trade PRODUCTS. PLEASE!!!
Hi JohnAlbertini

If you have a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where they are all grouped under the same theme and it is the only place for the developers to read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions Section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Nov 16 2017, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
WHY does it seem EVERY time I need a lifeline for a product made by a FACILITY I don't own I get the "trade in the marketplace" lifeline. You can't trade for PRODUCTS in the marketplace!!! I NEVER seem get "work a neighbor's facility". PLEASE lets us trade PRODUCTS. PLEASE!!!
I believe if you get a neighbor or someone in the market place to sell you what you need for the quest that is considered "trading". I would get a neighbor as they won't gouge you for the highest amount like an unknown person would in the market. I have my harvest buddy sell me what I need. We use the cheapest price and I sell it right back to him.
Old Nov 16 2017, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I believe if you get a neighbor or someone in the market place to sell you what you need for the quest that is considered "trading". I would get a neighbor as they won't gouge you for the highest amount like an unknown person would in the market. I have my harvest buddy sell me what I need. We use the cheapest price and I sell it right back to him.
Hi Jean

John is asking to let us trade products from facilities as part of the Trading lifeline. You can only trade primary products (like crops, flowers, fish etc) but not products made in a facility
Old Nov 17 2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jean

John is asking to let us trade products from facilities as part of the Trading lifeline. You can only trade primary products (like crops, flowers, fish etc) but not products made in a facility
Well, guess I need new glasses. LOL!!!! My mistake!!!!
Old Nov 17 2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
I understand what you are saying, but I have a strategy that works. When I collect FC for one quest, I do not immediately start the next one. I open every quest, but do not finish one for 3-4 days. That gives me time to open 8 quests that I can finish. I also do not harvest the first crops or trees needed at first because I don't want working my facilities to start them before I'm ready. It works for me. I get 2 FC for quests every 8-10 days.
I also use this strategy for the CoOp quests. I get on the computer before work just to send ships and open a CoOp quest. Then I can open another that evening. I don' have all of the FC facilities, so almost every week there is one i can't do. Sometimes I settle for 1 FC instead of 2, but ANY FC is better than 0 FC!!
I think the dev's have caught on to that because I'm finding I have to open the next quest before the button turns blue to collect my 1 FC and if I don't collect it right away I lose it

I am also getting more and more quests that require 1 or more FC facilities.
to complete it.

I am also seeing more and more that when I try to load something in a facility for the last step of the quest I have to add one more of the product to my storage before I can load it into the facility even if I already have 25,000 or more in my storage.
Old Dec 01 2017, 08:02 PM

To me within 24 hours of a new facility being released I have on 3 occasions had them as a quest. That is a bit unfair in my opinion. Can't the developers postpone those being added to the quest for at least 24 hours or preferably 48 hours.
Old Dec 01 2017, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyok@hughes.net View Post
To me within 24 hours of a new facility being released I have on 3 occasions had them as a quest. That is a bit unfair in my opinion. Can't the developers postpone those being added to the quest for at least 24 hours or preferably 48 hours.
Hi caseyok,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2017, 10:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Not happy about "Taste Of" facilities

I wish that FT had never started on the various "Taste Of" facilities. I like owning restaurants, and that is one area where I've consistently spent FC to purchase facilities. After all, the original concept of FT was farming, and farm produce goes into food, so restaurants are a logical outcome. I've always been far more interested in them than most of the other facilities, and I've loved the introduction of restaurants that incorporate cuisine from all around the world. And, especially since most of the restaurants cost FC (and why is that, anyway?), I've liked that there was no corresponding service facility to spend even more FC on.

Alas, that last bit is no longer true with the introduction of "Taste Of" facilities. While the restaurants in general are attractive facilities/buildings, I think the "Taste Of" facilities look stupid. They are not a logical outcome of the restaurants and do not correspond to anything in real life, but have clearly been introduced for the sole purpose of providing a means to increase profits from restaurants. I'm simply not interested in spending more FC on this concept.

This would be fine - I never felt a need to own every facility or follow every new thing that FT puts out - except that unfortunately for me, it also means that quests that I could once have completed by owning a restaurant, I will no longer be able to if the product needs to be subsequently loaded into a "Taste Of" facility. I love doing quests, both regular and cooperative. I accept that I can't do them all because there are many facilities I don't own, but this introduction of "Taste Of" facilities just adds a sour "taste" to this aspect of the game.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 12 2017, 11:22 AM

Default Taste of

I can’t help but disagree I think I’d you feel that way use the option free. You don’t have to pay to play it’s a game
Obviously the devs need to make cash so need new ideas.
Old Dec 12 2017, 04:23 PM

I am not exaggerating when I say 80% of the lifelines I try to use will not work for what I need. I get gift lifeline when I need to work a facility or buy at the market when it is a product of a facility which you can't buy at the marketplace, for example. So 4 out of 5 lifelines are useless. VERY frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!