Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Oct 07 2017, 01:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default new facilities - women's underwear

I want it put on record that I am offended by this new fac's - if I may ask where are the men's underwear fac's and the transgender's???
Old Oct 07 2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie van tonder View Post
I want it put on record that I am offended by this new fac's - if I may ask where are the men's underwear fac's and the transgender's???
there was a lot of outrage when the funeral facility and referral came out as well. and people eventually either accepted them, or unchecked them. slashkey doesnt make any player buy anything, the best part of this game is you farm at your own pace. i personally was upset that the marines were not re-released around memorial day, as i have had several family members serve in the military. but- with all that being said, its a game, not a political statement. you as a player have the option to not purchase something if you dont agree with it. im not trying to start an argument, , im just trying to offer a little perspective. hope you have a great day.
Old Oct 07 2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:

Um..is this really an issue?...lol...I mean dang the world has gone Offensive crazy, ITS A GAME...sorry just think this whole OH That offends me topic on everything has gotten way out of control!...you don't like it--don't buy it--simple
Old Oct 07 2017, 08:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
really?? maybe just don't purchase the facility if you are so easily offended, I guarantee there are many who are not offended....
Old Oct 08 2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Where is the "facepalm" smiley when you need it?

Farm Link
Old Oct 08 2017, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

I am closing this thread before it gets personal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2017, 11:45 AM

Default where do they come up with the names for facilities?

this might seem nit-picky, sue me...

not so long ago, when i loaded farmtown, i got a little popup telling me about the taste of spain, taste of china, and the 'shelf genie', among others... the popup itself isn't a problem - it's informative, and it goes away with a click; now, can anyone tell me why, when i go to the store, click on 'facilities', filter out the ones i own, and look for 'shelf genie' - just like it's spelled here - i can't find it?? they have a 'shelf gennie' (with 2 N's), which makes no sense at all, unless 'gennie' is some foreign word for a shop full of multi-purpose goods... and there's no editing the facility's name, either - it would appear to be a programmer's gaffe...

that's my rant, happy farming!

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Oct 08 2017, 10:52 PM

Default Points needed to Level

I think its a little excessive to have to have about a million points to get to the next level.
Old Oct 13 2017, 02:31 PM

Default Neighbor 2

I don't know where my post labeled neighbor went so I am going to ask again. Under My Neighbors one of my best neighbors Debbie Miler is showing as a neighbor but with no points. She is level 875 Can you tell me how this happened
Old Oct 13 2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtracy View Post
I don't know where my post labeled neighbor went so I am going to ask again. Under My Neighbors one of my best neighbors Debbie Miler is showing as a neighbor but with no points. She is level 875 Can you tell me how this happened
Hi bbtracy

Your first post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94622&page=199
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity