Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2016, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Is the facility opening for them or are they clicking on one to open it? If it is working then they should open automatically and not by clicking on the facility.
It automatically opens for them, but no blue work button. When they click on a facility it opens, but still no blue work button. Also, it happens using Edge, Chrome and Opera.
Old Jan 12 2016, 04:33 AM

I have noticed with the tool switching on larger farms that I would normally hide trees then flowers and crops. That this feature of the larger farms I am working that I am getting sent home when the tool switches. Is there a way to make this optional for the larger farms? Seems to be to much for the trees then flowers to switch at that moment and that is booting me back to my default farm. Thanks
Old Jan 12 2016, 05:02 AM

Gameplay certainly improved with this update.
Love that I can now see which field need seeding without having to visit every farm.
So much time saved with this update
Old Jan 12 2016, 05:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Please please please put the crops back the way they were. Its almost impossible to harvest the green crops as they blend in with the colour of the game.
Old Jan 12 2016, 05:46 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - January 12th, 4:00AM

- We just unchecked the 'Highlight fertilized crops/trees' preference option for all users. As mentioned in the notes of this release, this option may slow down the game and is not really needed at this point, as you can instead look at the background of the top oval containing the farm name, if it's Olive Green it means the farm is fertilized.

However, if you still want to have the yellow glow effect on the fertilized items, exactly like it was before, just go to the Preference Window and enable again the 'Highlight fertilized crops/trees' option, just click the green tick when asked for confirmation.

Known Issues

- Buying animals is generating an X025 error, this will be fixed later today.
Old Jan 12 2016, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delores Miller View Post
It automatically opens for them, but no blue work button. When they click on a facility it opens, but still no blue work button. Also, it happens using Edge, Chrome and Opera.
They cleared browser history and memecache and all is working now. Thanks for your help.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...__mref=message
Old Jan 12 2016, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassydevil_1au View Post
Please please please put the crops back the way they were. Its almost impossible to harvest the green crops as they blend in with the colour of the game.
Yes please!!!
Old Jan 12 2016, 06:51 AM

Thanks for the updates and keeping this game interesting! I do not have the car supplies factory in facilities, only the car dealer.
Old Jan 12 2016, 06:53 AM

Can't afford FT Cash with the $ exchange rate and your facilities are too expensive so some kind "sale" for FT Cash facilities would be nice. Not every player lives in the US you know! But good job anyway..
Old Jan 12 2016, 07:57 AM

Thank you. Great update. Love this game.
Closed Thread