Old Nov 14 2015, 05:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Which would you recommend? I seem to remember that chrome was problematic for some folks.
I use Google Chrome and have never > ever had a problem .. But I am not an intense player (daily) post my factories 2 to 3 times a week , I plant Dragon Fruit cash crop , Level 675 playing since the beginning .. Raul and the other developers don't get enough credit for all the hard work they do ..... Thank you guys for years of playing enjoyment
Old Nov 14 2015, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I agree. I consider that the freight cars are not a substitute for the lakes, etc but an addition. I appreciate all the devs have done even with all the setbacks due to FB and Flash problems. At least, the devs work on it and things are usually fixed fast. Computer programming is tricky - I don't think people realize it's not just pushing a button.
This is the best game even with problems! Thanks to the devs!!
Exactly you and Stoneface have hit the nail on the head AND our Devs do communicate with us and try to give us what we ask for - you cant please everyone etc etc. I just think we should now have an "Air Freshener" car to put next to the smelly fish one

Thank for a great update Devs considering all the problems caused by the Flash player and FB.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 14 2015, 06:17 AM

I love Farmtown, I've been playing for years, I also love the evolution of the game, but one thing I do find frustrating, when asked to fish for farmers who have layered their fishing, you can click and finish the jobs but then you have to wait so very long while the wages and bonus catch up with you before you can move to another farm.
Also I have been hired to harvest flowers, in the cases where they have not been watered, on many cases I have watered the flowers then had to reload the farm to be able to harvest them, but inevitably, the irrigator gets stuck on so that I am unable to change tools or send that farmer a message, I have spoken to other farmers about this and a lot of them suffer the same gliche, will these problems be addressed soon?
Old Nov 14 2015, 06:26 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Still unable to post anything to my wall since the latest update?? Why do the developers change things when they were working??
Our developers work for Slashkey . Facebook makes the changes that they want to do with their system = Which means they try out more new **** and more advertising ... Then > The Slashkey developers have to figure out new programing to work around/with what Facebook just destroyed of their gaming program .... Getting the new programing just right , to fix that Facebook broke .. and not 'break' anything else implimenting the fix , takes more time than you or I would ever imagine ... I wonder just how many people work at Slashkey
Old Nov 14 2015, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy47 View Post
The tend neighbours farms isn't working, so you can't weed, water, etc. You can only visit which means you cannot earn coins and experience points. I think the developers are aware of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy47 View Post
If you visit, you still cannot work on the farm. The wording used to be 'tend farm', now it just says 'visit'.
Hi Sheepy47

This problem was fixed some hours ago. Could you please try visiting neighbors again and check if it is working for you?
Are you visiting Neighbors or Super Neighbors?

If you still cant rake, water etc. please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Please let us know any news on this. Thank you
Old Nov 14 2015, 06:54 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - November 14th, 6:10AM

- Released 3 Facilities. You can read full details on points 9, 10 and 12 in the first post, first page of this thread.

Known Issues

- When Showing/Hiding items sometimes there are sections that are not shown correctly
- When using the Multiplanter sometimes some of the recently planted items get hidden
- Some users are experiencing issues when sending gifts using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers
- Currently when you post the facilities, even if you restrict the post to "Only Me" or a specific friend list in the post window, the post will be shown to all friends in the "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" inside the game. This is because with the latest facebook change we don't have access to the group of people the post should be shown.

What we are planning to do is when you click the "Produce Faster", to add a checkbox on the next window named "Show this in the Farmtown Wall Requests", this way you can uncheck that checkbox if you don't want the post to appear there *for any friends*. This is not ideal but at least give you some kind of control.
Old Nov 14 2015, 07:30 AM

Thank you for the great update.
Old Nov 14 2015, 08:12 AM

Level:
XP:

thank ya'll so very much, but, the only thing I'm still waiting for is the cost of enlarging or adding a new farm to drop. I can't afford to increase the sizes of the farms & still can't afford to enlarge all of my other farms. I don't know how the other players are able to obtain such large amounts of farm coins in order to buy them. I would like to hear from someone on what they are doing to earn so much money from their farms. I do appreciate everything else that the FarmTown developers are doing to help make this game as much fun as possible. Thanks for the new Long Fish Car, I really need that one.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2015, 08:13 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - November 14th, 6:10AM

- Released 3 Facilities. You can read full details on points 9, 10 and 12 in the first post, first page of this thread.

Known Issues

- When Showing/Hiding items sometimes there are sections that are not shown correctly
- When using the Multiplanter sometimes some of the recently planted items get hidden
- Some users are experiencing issues when sending gifts using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers
- Currently when you post the facilities, even if you restrict the post to "Only Me" or a specific friend list in the post window, the post will be shown to all friends in the "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" inside the game. This is because with the latest facebook change we don't have access to the group of people the post should be shown.

What we are planning to do is when you click the "Produce Faster", to add a checkbox on the next window named "Show this in the Farmtown Wall Requests", this way you can uncheck that checkbox if you don't want the post to appear there *for any friends*. This is not ideal but at least give you some kind of control.
I was so impressed with the community quests and super neighbour ideas I have now thought wouldn't it be wonderful if we could work neighbours facilities in the same way?

You could have tick boxes for all neighbours or specific named neighbours allowed to work and then there would be no problem finding the relevant posts when Facebook decides which posts I am not allowed to see regardless of mine or my neighbour's Facebook settings.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread