Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2015, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
i just planted some corn for my neighbour annd went o use their green sprinkler and it said there is nothing to irrigate and even tried refreshing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Great update...thank you!

I have found a problem though. When working my neighbours facilities, I have always watered their flowers and now it won't let me. I also tested going directly to a neighbours farm without loading through the facility job link. The sprinkler still won't let me water flowers. I am not a super neighbour nor have I any super neighbours.

Thanks again
Hi,
The developers are still working on the sprinkler issues. Please be patient a little longer until they can figure it out and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2015, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi,
The developers are still working on the sprinkler issues. Please be patient a little longer until they can figure it out and fix it.
ok thank you
Old Jul 31 2015, 10:40 PM

Thanks for the great update...y'all just keep on coming up with super idea's...Happy Farming to all!!!
Old Jul 31 2015, 10:53 PM

it lets me water with my super neighbors purple sprinkler.... but it doesn't shorten the tine to grow and they have to water with it themselves for that to ooccur
Old Aug 01 2015, 06:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi spiritualpathways, When you have selected the sprinkler, and you are given the box to select farms etc, have you clicked the option at the top to "select multiple farms", as it could well be giving you the view for "select one farm".
it doesn't even bring up the box like we had before to choose options ...
Old Aug 01 2015, 06:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Bit of a Let down on this update normally if you have a Purple Sprinkler and you go to another persons farm then that will water all the flowers on that farmers farm like 27 for example however due to this update you seem to have disabled that and Although the Sn gets the ability to work a set farm without the other farmer (good thing there) why have you not enabled the use of the Transplanter to move peoples trees or the multi planter for when we can spend peoples coins to put trees or flowers down for them?

in addition When you go to seed the tooltip does not work with the drop down list of Stored amount
i set it to this on a farmers account to try this out with the tooltip however the farmer has on their Stored Amount Chia (279) if i set mine to stored amount the top for them on mine is Sugarcane Stock level 90500. If i set my drop down to set by harvest time then the very bottom (chia shows (279))

In addition if you seed and go to Sprinkle the employers farm the message there is nothing to irrigate comes up (seeds down (F) on. No (I) there is a glitch here and i have also tried the mem cache to make sure and still no i have tried it both with the connection light on and with it off makes no difference)
it doesn't even bring up the box for the option to water all farms etc ,,for watering their flowers ... all you can do is water one farm of flowers at a time ... hope this gets fixed soon ..
Old Aug 01 2015, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualpathways View Post
it doesn't even bring up the box like we had before to choose options ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualpathways View Post
it doesn't even bring up the box for the option to water all farms etc ,,for watering their flowers ... all you can do is water one farm of flowers at a time ... hope this gets fixed soon ..
Hi spiritualpathways

The developers are aware of this problem and working to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Old Aug 01 2015, 07:16 AM

Awesome thank you
Old Aug 01 2015, 08:03 AM

Morning Sorry .. I used my new yellow Chainsaw this morning and it works only its working like the white Chainsaw .. don't know if anyone else is having the problem. thanks ...
Old Aug 01 2015, 08:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
Morning Sorry .. I used my new yellow Chainsaw this morning and it works only its working like the white Chainsaw .. don't know if anyone else is having the problem. thanks ...
Hi Diane,
What do you mean that it worked like the white one? Didi it only pick up a 12x16 section instead of 16x16? Are your trees arranged in 16x16 blocks?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread