Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 10 2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
One slight correction it is 2 cars with 5 engines, not 10 engines to make the 10 boxcars, they would put the 2 cars on the farm and then connect all 5 engines to those 2 boxcars. Like you I have one engine with 10 cars, I wasn't going to spend the FC since I figured that once they either know about the glitch or can fix it they will since it is costing them money to keep it open

You said you had 10 cars and 2 FC engines, what I would do is put 9 cars on the turbo (use this train for the boost) and put 1 car on the ultimate (just to make it a useful engine). Now if you have enough neighbors that you can send boosts out for both trains, maybe put 5 cars each on both trains, this way both of your FC engines are being used.
Thank you, I corrected my first post. I was just typing too fast for my brain to keep up I guess! I meant 5. I had someone mention that they were going to split the cars between two engines, but doing the math, in 6 days my Turbo will come in 3 times, but Ultimate only 2 times...so I would lose one delivery every six days for cars attached to the Ultimate. I am using my products so will leave all attached to Turbo and will add short cars for decoration on my Standard and Ultimate engines. I may put an engine on either end as the trains that go by here often have several engines on one train!
Old Dec 10 2013, 04:26 PM

Update 9e :- why class this usefull action as a glitch .. is it because no real money is spent on buying multiple trains to connect to another loco... ive been using it this way for a couple of months with no hint of it being a glitch! yet you allow layering and stacking of crops on crops and trees on crops on top of flowers which all go to slow the game and cause irritation when working others farms or facilities.
Old Dec 10 2013, 06:58 PM

with the new changes to dispatching trains,,i put an engine and 3 of the cars in storage now it wont let me get them out of storage...exactly how many trains can be dispatched at the same time???
Old Dec 10 2013, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyacres1 View Post
with the new changes to dispatching trains,,i put an engine and 3 of the cars in storage now it wont let me get them out of storage...exactly how many trains can be dispatched at the same time???
You can have up to 5 trains dispatched. One of each type of engine, with their own cars. You cannot use the same cars with multiple engines.
As far as taking them out of storage make sure you have everything visible (trees, flowers, buildings and decorations) when you try to set them on the farm. Make sure you have a big enough clear space to set them down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2013, 08:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Do what I did......do NOT load your facs for a couple weeks or longer. Fish every chance you can fish. Go to the market and tell them you fish and fish everyone who hires you. Load your mineral mines, open pits, semis, bee farms, oil pumps etc every day. Milk your cows, shear your sheep, etc when ever you can. Build your storage up then load your facs.....but keep fishing etc. I don't load my facs every day. Maybe once or twice a week but people know when they see my post they can get a bunch from working them.
Hi, thank you for your suggestions. I only post twice a week and I dont have duplicates of every facs, just a couple of them. The only thing I'm really short of and can't catch up is the squid. I have gone to the market at different times and said "fishing only, turbo boat" but I keep getting people who hire me for other stuff WITH the fishing and then don't have the big sea coast. I tried the first couple times to do all their work just to get the fishing but I just run out of steam, I'd rather be playing on my own farms, I guess. If the only thing I'm short of is squid, I can live with that. Happy Farming!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 11 2013, 03:52 AM

Hi everyone, as the Train glitch being fixed has been quite an emotive issue we have allowed a little leeway with the posts up to now.

You are still allowed to post post your feedback on the new release both positive and negative, however debates, discussions and disagreements on posted feedback will be removed.

Thanks

If you would like to discuss issues (in a friendly manner) regarding the trains we do have a thread in General Feedback for that , this is the link to the thread .. http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492334
Old Dec 11 2013, 06:26 AM

I only get that message on one of my coups, always have and I do NOT own the harvest all for the animals, I'm not that lazy lol

It is very annoying but just another click to be done in a game of clicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The pop up you are getting is because of the new harvest all tools. When you use those you get a pop up telling you how much of each item you got.
Old Dec 11 2013, 09:00 AM

Default Farm 21

Why did we not get Farm 21 this upgrade?
Old Dec 11 2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigg56 View Post
Why did we not get Farm 21 this upgrade?
Hi! only developers know and they dont tell us.
Old Dec 11 2013, 11:52 AM

Is anyone having problems with opening multiple tabs? Until 2 days ago I was able to open up to six farms, working facilities on each one. I would move from one tab to the other working the facilities and loading the next farm. By the time I got back the next message was up and ready to work with no slow down. Most often I open the posts for a persons Regular and Service facilities. I could toggle between the two and work very quickly. I also usually have the Farmtown Posts page and my farm open at the same time. In the last couple of days the Farms have been using more and more memory. I have a program that monitors that. Yesterday and today, I can have one farm open with everything hidden, and when I start to plant I get the Shockwave is not responding message, because the one farm has used most of my memory loading. I have cleaned and cleared and all the usual methods for clearing problems with no luck. When working on my farms I have recently had up to 13 tabs loaded with different farms. Any other ideas besides the usual?

The computer operates normally on all my other programs and games.
Closed Thread