Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 13 2013, 04:13 PM

I reported a few days ago that there is no xp awarded when filling the Sauce and Condiment factory. I know I am not the only one to have this problem but it does not appear to have been picked up as a problem. This may be because people are using the turbo tools to fill and do not realise they are not getting the xp. I have sent a report in to the dev's but have not had a response
Old Oct 13 2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
I reported a few days ago that there is no xp awarded when filling the Sauce and Condiment factory. I know I am not the only one to have this problem but it does not appear to have been picked up as a problem. This may be because people are using the turbo tools to fill and do not realise they are not getting the xp. I have sent a report in to the dev's but have not had a response
I just checked mine and I'm not getting any points at all...not getting notices for bonuses I can share with my neighbors either.
Old Oct 13 2013, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I just checked mine and I'm not getting any points at all...not getting notices for bonuses I can share with my neighbors either.
I believe it has been reported to the developers. Just have to wait for them to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2013, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I guess I should have said it this way. My neighbor told me that my points that she can see didn't move, since she is the one that can see my points and I can't. I had done prior work for her or on her farm, I had 6 points prior to sending the gift card, and I still have 6 points after sending the gift card, it counted watering flowers as one action and working facilities as a different action, but it is not registering that I sent the gift card, which is a different action than the first two.

It states a particular (which mean an individual) helping action, as stated above, shows 3 different individual help actions that can be performed for a neighbor, so the way it is stated means, you can send ingredients, work facilities, and send a FarmCash gift to a neighbor and all 3 action will count, because they are different actions and none was being duplicated, now if you try to duplicate any of those then it will only count once. Now if you are saying that you can only do one of the 3, then you need to reword it to say "A neighbor can only be helped once in every 6 or 8 hours, which ever it is". Plus it doesn't even say what a few hours means, is it 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, or is it more than 8 hours?
Hi, thanks for clarifying your problem, all I can suggest is you contact Support as we cannot help with missing Help points. To contact Support Click Here
Old Oct 14 2013, 03:20 PM

Default Able to collect my goods.

Thank you for the responses regarding the dim option. I'm back to loving the game first attracted to on FB. I was hired and earned everything I worked for and finally getting somewhere again.
Old Oct 15 2013, 06:48 PM
Account Not Linked

The sauces and condiments factory now shows the xp for filling up the factory. The farm stats looks like it show the correct numbers now, just looked at my trees and it showed all of them correct.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 15 2013 at 07:12 PM.
Old Oct 15 2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
The rules for computing the Help Given to Your Friends by You are:

1 point for CLAIM_BONUS, SEND_INGREDIENTS, SEND_GIFT and WATER_FLOWERS actions
5 points for WORK_IN_FARM, WORK_FACILITIES, WORK_SERVICE_FACILITIES, WORK_RAILROADS and SELL_PRODUCTS actions
FarmCash Price * 20 for each SEND_FARMCASH_GIFT action, this include ALL Farm Cash items, Certificates, Facilities, etc.

A particular helping action only count once per friend in a few hours period. For example, if you work in user X farm you get one point, if you work in user Y farm right after that you get another point, but if you work again on user X farm right after that it will not count, you will have to wait a few hours for it to count.
Sorry, I have no idea what the purpose of these "help points" is. Do you accumulate them to trade in for FC? Or do you buy them with FC, and - if so - why? I do understand that they are earned points, I just don't know what to do with them. I can't make head nor tails of the above quoted information.

I no longer play Farm Town regularly, but I wander back to my farm occasionally because I miss the interaction with my neighbours and I can help them with bonuses, etc. I have apparently earned points for myself (although I don't know how to access them). I've asked, but none of my playing neighbours understand what these points are for either. We are all hopeful at the idea that they might be worth cash! Can someone please explain this new feature?

Thanks!
Old Oct 15 2013, 08:19 PM

Thanks Taz -

Unfortunately I have more fuel than I know what to do with, so these points will be of no use to me. Maybe down the road they might be used in other ways?

Old Oct 15 2013, 08:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosmiths View Post
Sorry, I have no idea what the purpose of these "help points" is. Do you accumulate them to trade in for FC? Or do you buy them with FC, and - if so - why? I do understand that they are earned points, I just don't know what to do with them. I can't make head nor tails of the above quoted information.

I no longer play Farm Town regularly, but I wander back to my farm occasionally because I miss the interaction with my neighbours and I can help them with bonuses, etc. I have apparently earned points for myself (although I don't know how to access them). I've asked, but none of my playing neighbours understand what these points are for either. We are all hopeful at the idea that they might be worth cash! Can someone please explain this new feature?

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The only thing they do is to give you more fuel when you refuel. The help points are only good for 1 farm town day for that. The difference is you earn more help points now so will be able to get more fuel.
The help points have nothing to do with fuel, that is just help you give that day to your friends for the fuel, the help points is an accumulation of points that show how much help you give your neighbors, each day you help your neighbors it is added to the total. It is only useful to the people that is more competitive so they can see how they stack up against their neighbors on who helps who. To me it isn't very important, but there are probably people that play the game that will go by these numbers alot and anyone that sends FC items to neighbor will probably not get the correct amount of help points at this time until it is fixed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 15 2013, 11:15 PM

Hi, can anyone explain what this means .... PLEASE The security exploit that allowed to dispatch more than one train using the same freight cars is now fixed. Thank you Happy Farming