Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 08 2023, 02:54 AM

Hi Farmers,

It Appears FT is now back online. We still do not know the cause.

We will keep an eye on things to make sure everything is ok.

Again, i apologize for any inconvenience cause to you by this.

Happy Farming!!!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 08 2023, 03:35 PM

Did farmtown and facebook both go down for a few minutes?

Last edited by Charlie Manylayers; Feb 08 2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old Feb 08 2023, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Manylayers View Post
Did farmtown and facebook both go down?
Hi Charlie Manylayers

I moved your post to the thread about Game not loading.

I had problems with Facebook showing a message saying "An error occurred" so I closed and reopened Facebook and all back to normal.

If you are having problems with loading the game, please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Feb 08 2023, 05:10 PM

Thanks, both Farmtown and facebook were back up after just a few minutes. All 5 browsers are working on farmtown now.
Old Feb 08 2023, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Manylayers View Post
Thanks, both Farmtown and facebook were back up after just a few minutes. All 5 browsers are working on farmtown now.
You are welcome Charlie
Old Feb 10 2023, 11:26 AM

Default Error

I keep getting this error message today. Freezes game. Help, please.

2023-02-10 17:17:36.801 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...sImlzc3VlZF9hd
Old Feb 10 2023, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
I keep getting this error message today. Freezes game. Help, please.

2023-02-10 17:17:36.801 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...sImlzc3VlZF9hd
Hi VondaK,
I moved your post to the thread about errors.
This sounds like a data transfer problem which would indicate an internet transfer issue. Unfortunately we cn't do anything about that as it is somewhere between you and the servers.
Did this error cause you to crash or stop you from playing without having to reload?
What were you doing at the time you got the error?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2023, 11:48 AM

Default Dear Farmtown,Please address problems below thank you

There has been loading issues when your trying to harvest crops and put new crops down also when you doing other farmers facilities it takes so long to load into there different farms also selling goods off it takes forever for it to load to even do this process for us. Please try to fix this game so it runs smoothly and please stop adding so many new things I think this part of the problems the game can not handle this since it is a beta not a real game I have played it and it was always fun, but lately it is WORSE than a job one has to work and sending gifts and receiving them is an ongoing issues.
Please try to fix these issues other farmers have mentioned how slow this game runs now.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Please resolve this matter.
Sincerely,
Susan McGrath
Email removed or Email removed

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 12 2023 at 11:58 AM.
Old Feb 12 2023, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Game freezes after working on each task, I if I load ships it freezes I need to refresh to move aother task whether it's trains,,quests, NCC's etc. When loading facilities it freezes at 67% . I refresh again and it then computesit was loaded at 100%

Last edited by Kongo; Feb 12 2023 at 12:20 PM.
Old Feb 12 2023, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post
There has been loading issues when your trying to harvest crops and put new crops down also when you doing other farmers facilities it takes so long to load into there different farms also selling goods off it takes forever for it to load to even do this process for us. Please try to fix this game so it runs smoothly and please stop adding so many new things I think this part of the problems the game can not handle this since it is a beta not a real game I have played it and it was always fun, but lately it is WORSE than a job one has to work and sending gifts and receiving them is an ongoing issues.
Please try to fix these issues other farmers have mentioned how slow this game runs now.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Please resolve this matter.
Sincerely,
Susan McGrath
Email removed or Email removed
Hi AngelBear

I moved your post to the thread about Game not loading.

I removed your email addresses for safety as it is not a good idea to post them in an open forum.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and try all suggestions given there and also check the requirements for your computer, those are very important to let you play without problems.

It is also important to check your internet connection, if it is slow or by the time you load the game, there is much traffic or one of the multiple links you have to go through to get facebook and then the game, is down, then you could have more loading problems. Sadly, there is no way for us to check all those links.

Having so many loading problems then all the other features in the game are affected. For example, the facility work was improved and now it is faster so you should notice that.

Also take in mind that the more you add to your farms, then it is more data to load every time you enter the game. This applies to your own farms, when visiting other farmers or when you are hired to work their farms.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error