Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 06:46 PM

I don't get it:

1. I can make 360 paper rolls per day in 1 paper mill and I can put down a paper mill on every farm = 5040 paper rolls every day, with another farm coming soon = 5400 per day.
2. the freight train brings me 168 paper rolls in 7 days

Sorry, but I don't think the developers really thought this one through unless I'm not understanding something or there is ALOT more coming in the future to make these trains worthwhile.
Old Jun 10 2012, 06:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Don't dispatch the train until it is placed where you want it...it can NOT be moved when dispatched
Old Jun 10 2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
Bring on the seed and tree.
I agree. I also agree the freight train would have had more BANG if it worked your neighbors facilities/services. Or at least gave you a double or triple supply in a week. I am sure there will be more boxcars to come but I think those the Devs could have started the freight system with those items most of us need such as eggs, canvas, meat and chicken. Maybe down the road Raul and the gang will come up with something to do that. Some of my neighbors I can't work because they have so many and I time out while working them. As for the freight train, I will pass for now.

So I will wait for the new facilities, crop and tree. I've cleared space so I hope I am all set. Regardless, I still enjoy the game..for now anyway.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 10 2012, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

I got my train all loaded up, all on the same farm @ 6.30 pm 6/10/12. will be nice to see how it plays out.
Old Jun 10 2012, 06:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i dont understand. Are people wanting to have the ability to work all their farms, facilities, neighbors facilities, and whatever else with the click of one button resulting in a game play time of less than 10 seconds? Because im sorry but thats what it seems after reading random posts in various threads.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I don't get it:

1. I can make 360 paper rolls per day in 1 paper mill and I can put down a paper mill on every farm = 5040 paper rolls every day, with another farm coming soon = 5400 per day.
2. the freight train brings me 168 paper rolls in 7 days

Sorry, but I don't think the developers really thought this one through unless I'm not understanding something or there is ALOT more coming in the future to make these trains worthwhile.
Your math is a little bit off, to complete 360 of paper rolls takes 15 days, you can start 360 paper rolls, but you can not store the total of 360 for 15 days, paper rolls is 1 every hr, so that is 24 in 24 hrs, which is 360 every 15 days, which is the same as the train, it is just the train does not take any of your supplies and can't be stored before the train is done.

ok I gave in and bought the trains that did the flour and glass....BUT for the love of god its driving me crazy...I got the train on F14 going but the train on F2 will not load and its saying its the same train I bought for farm 14...And I DIDNT......Can someone go have a quick peak and tell me I,m not going crazy...I,m not that silly to waste 35fc on the same thing.......
Old Jun 10 2012, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
ok I gave in and bought the trains that did the flour and glass....BUT for the love of god its driving me crazy...I got the train on F14 going but the train on F2 will not load and its saying its the same train I bought for farm 14...And I DIDNT......Can someone go have a quick peak and tell me I,m not going crazy...I,m not that silly to waste 35fc on the same thing.......
You can only have one train per account going at one time.
Old Jun 10 2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Only one train can be running at a time.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 10 2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
you can only have 1 train going at a time
Closed Thread