Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 06 2018, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi sestree,

Taz is not available at the moment.

If you have a problems with the facilities not showing up in NCC in the future please post it in Help and Support rather than general feedback. Please ask for help before you buy additional facilites as they may not be needed. Depending on what the problem is we may be able to correct it.

I have checked your data. You have 4 Farm Cash facilities in the contest which means you can have 4 coin facilites in the contest. You already have 4 Mobile Catering Trailers in the contest which is why your windmills are not showing up in there. Please, if you do not want the extra facilites, do not remove or store them until the contest week is over or you will abandon the contest.
Thank you Tiger. In this case I was fairly certain I didn't have any red windmills as I had replaced all of mine ........ eh meh I won't get above 8th place more than likely so no biggie either way. I'll do some fiddling around with some stuff and see if they show up - if not, I know where they are I just found it odd - first time I've had this issue and I've added extra facilities before. ooops on the missing that this isn't help and support - sorry about that.
Old Jul 06 2018, 07:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
Thank you Tiger. In this case I was fairly certain I didn't have any red windmills as I had replaced all of mine ........ eh meh I won't get above 8th place more than likely so no biggie either way. I'll do some fiddling around with some stuff and see if they show up - if not, I know where they are I just found it odd - first time I've had this issue and I've added extra facilities before. ooops on the missing that this isn't help and support - sorry about that.
Hi sestree,

If the windmills are still not showing up in the facility manager. Go to the farm where you have one and start products in it. Open the facility manager and change the filter to show just facilites on "Current farm". Then reload the game and change it back to "All Farms" and see if they then show up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 18 2018, 05:25 AM

Default Quests

Hi, I think it rather odd that I am doing quests as a way of gaining farm cash, and to complete some of them I have to have facilities that require me to purchase them with farm cash. This then slows up the whole process of completing quests which has a knock on effect that i lose out when it comes to exchanging completed quests for farm cash. Recently, on a couple of occasions, I have completed 6 quests and this has taken me 6 days then I either start my last quest which requires me to purchase a facility using cash, or the quest needs me to grow a crop that takes a longer time to grow than I have left in the process! Please tell me what you are going to do to resolve this issue as to me it looks like you are purposefully slowing the game up to make it harder to gain the prize of farm cash..
Old Sep 18 2018, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbster View Post
Hi, I think it rather odd that I am doing quests as a way of gaining farm cash, and to complete some of them I have to have facilities that require me to purchase them with farm cash. This then slows up the whole process of completing quests which has a knock on effect that i lose out when it comes to exchanging completed quests for farm cash. Recently, on a couple of occasions, I have completed 6 quests and this has taken me 6 days then I either start my last quest which requires me to purchase a facility using cash, or the quest needs me to grow a crop that takes a longer time to grow than I have left in the process! Please tell me what you are going to do to resolve this issue as to me it looks like you are purposefully slowing the game up to make it harder to gain the prize of farm cash..
Hi Gibbster,
Nothing has been changed in the way the quests are assigned. The servers randomly assign a quest to you when you accept the next quest. They do not know what facilities you own. For the crops all times are take into account for the expiration of the quest itself, but not the time until your next collection of farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2018, 08:22 AM

Default "My Quests"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Gibbster,
Nothing has been changed in the way the quests are assigned. The servers randomly assign a quest to you when you accept the next quest. They do not know what facilities you own. For the crops all times are take into account for the expiration of the quest itself, but not the time until your next collection of farm cash.
For the past month The "My Quests" no longer show the list of "Quests Completed" on the Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun - list. the only way to see the quests that have completed daily is to click on the "Show Quests" tab. What is up with that?
Old Oct 07 2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
For the past month The "My Quests" no longer show the list of "Quests Completed" on the Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun - list. the only way to see the quests that have completed daily is to click on the "Show Quests" tab. What is up with that?
Hi TheWheezer

If the numbers are not showing up under the days when you collect the coins for them then with the Quest manager open check if your browser zoom is set to 100% . If it is set to other percentage then the numbers usually dont show up.
Old Oct 07 2018, 11:14 AM

Default "My Quests"

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi TheWheezer

If the numbers are not showing up under the days when you collect the coins for them then with the Quest manager open check if your browser zoom is set to 100% . If it is set to other percentage then the numbers usually dont show up.
I seem to have forgotten how to check my browser zoom. Tell me how to do that.
Old Oct 07 2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
I seem to have forgotten how to check my browser zoom. Tell me how to do that.
Not sure which browser you are using.

For example for Chrome you click in the 3 spots in the upper right corner.
Old Oct 07 2018, 02:27 PM

Default "My Quests"

I am using Edge, some times I use the latest Internet Browser also. Neither of them have anything I can find in settings to find the zoom
Old Oct 07 2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
I am using Edge, some times I use the latest Internet Browser also. Neither of them have anything I can find in settings to find the zoom
For Edge you have 3 horizontal dots in the upper right corner. There, you will find the zoom level.