Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 06 2017, 12:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossilady View Post
Very disappointed! Started NEW Quest Monday, June 5. It was a two item quest, I had one item ready to harvest (corn). then clicked on last item to finish (in 1 hour), when i went back and clicked on it, I was told that the Quest was more than 7 days old and I would not get nothing!! I RECEIVED THIS QUEST THIS MORNING! SO ANGRY!
Hi ossilady,

Your 2 step quest for Make Grain Alcohol was completed on 2017-06-05 15:21:42 EST.
You collected your 2 FC for quests later that day at 2017-06-05 21:44:46 EST so that quest counted as part of last weeks quests. Not collecting the coins for a quest does not keep it for the next weeks quests, you need to not start the last step in order to hold it over for the following week.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 06 2017, 06:18 PM

I like the quest as I can get 1 or 2 farm town cash for own and cooperated ever 10 days.
Some are ones I don't have but many I do have.
Old Jun 08 2017, 11:24 PM

Unhappy Same thought for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
I give up the quests because I always get something I can't finish as I don't have the correct facility (as I can't afford to buy it).
I've been playing FT for years, but am tired of getting quests that require me to buy facilities that I don't own. Enough is enough. I'm done.
Old Jun 28 2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokiechip View Post
I've been playing FT for years, but am tired of getting quests that require me to buy facilities that I don't own. Enough is enough. I'm done.
I have a total of five quests. Four regular and one co-op quest. Of them two regular quests and the one co-op quest I can't do because between them they require 4 FC facilities none of which I have. And they will all be sitting there taking up space for at up to the next 4-7 days.
Old Jul 22 2017, 11:10 AM

Useless Lifelines (This is a Quest i have and shows USELESS LL) There needs to be a way we can remove or alter these Lifelines

prntscr.com/fyxeoi
Non of these items shown can be helped with LL and the box i crosed out was done previously
Old Jul 22 2017, 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Useless Lifelines (This is a Quest i have and shows USELESS LL) There needs to be a way we can remove or alter these Lifelines

prntscr.com/fyxeoi
Non of these items shown can be helped with LL and the box i crosed out was done previously
Hi Stu,
I moved your post to the feedback thread about quests so I could answer you.
Your quest picture did not show up so I am not sure what quest you are talking about. Which one of your farm sets is this quest for? If we know that then we can look at the data concerning this quest.
Not all lifeline are going to work in every situation. And since they are assigned randomly you may get one that won't help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2017, 10:28 AM

I have no idea if this is the proper place to put this but I hope so. I find it very annoying when I complete 13 quests in less than 7 days and have to wait 17 hours before I can collect the $2 farm cash. So I slept last night, missed the deadline and now I have to do another one to get the $2. My suggestion is to pay the cash as soon as the quests are complete.
Old Jul 24 2017, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
I have no idea if this is the proper place to put this but I hope so. I find it very annoying when I complete 13 quests in less than 7 days and have to wait 17 hours before I can collect the $2 farm cash. So I slept last night, missed the deadline and now I have to do another one to get the $2. My suggestion is to pay the cash as soon as the quests are complete.
Hi Granny T,
You need to put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where we gather all the suggestions about each subject area. This is the feedback section and not for suggestions.
You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2017, 01:22 PM

The Quests are Fun .. If you have the Facility to pull off the final step .. For those of us with 0 Cash to invest in Game .. I still have a 3x3 seeder and am 820 .. With how long it takes to make a Farm $ The Big Tools are Just a Dream and Buying Facilities an impossible Dream .. LOL LOVE FARMTOWN
Old Jul 24 2017, 06:48 PM

Default not able to finis quest

My problem is, I just finished all steps in a quest but the last on. I purchased the facility to finish the quest. Problem is it doesn't let me do this step, although I have all the ingredients. It just goes to a page that tells me what I need, but I have plenty of everything. THis is the second time this has happened to me, I lost out on one quest because of it. Please let me know what I can do.