Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 16 2018, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Not sure I understand quest. For example my quest this morning says order sausage pack. I don't want to use my cash to buy a semi yet because I am saving to buy tools. but I have some already in my storage. Why don't those count?
Old Jul 16 2018, 12:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice1942 View Post
Not sure I understand quest. For example my quest this morning says order sausage pack. I don't want to use my cash to buy a semi yet because I am saving to buy tools. but I have some already in my storage. Why don't those count?
Hi Alice,
What you have already in storage can't be used for a quest as you have to complete each step of the quest after it is opened. You can find more information on the quests in the Game Guide chapter on quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dn lcannon,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.

I am sorry, but you didn't have but 8 quests completed. The quest for Make Wall Mirror you had completed on July 8 at 8:47 PM eastern time. That was 1 minute before you collected 2 farm cash on the same day at 8:48 PM, so that quest would not have counted toward this current week. You can see how many quests you have by the chart at the bottom of the manager.

I'm sorry, but according to the Show Quests list I had 8 quests completed with 1 minute to spare. I kept refreshing and as soon as it allowed me to claim them I attempted to do so but at that point Farm Town suddenly would not respond. UNTIL the oldest quest fell off and then it allowed me to claim 7. It's irritating.
Old Jul 16 2018, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dn lcannon View Post
I'm sorry, but according to the Show Quests list I had 8 quests completed with 1 minute to spare. I kept refreshing and as soon as it allowed me to claim them I attempted to do so but at that point Farm Town suddenly would not respond. UNTIL the oldest quest fell off and then it allowed me to claim 7. It's irritating.
Hi dclcannon,
The show quests does not mean that all those quests are countable. The show quests will show quest that were finished at the last minute before collecting, but are not valid for the current week because they were finished just before you collected for the previous week.

The numbers and the total shown in the chart at the bottom is how many quest you have for the current week. That is what the quest manager goes by when you click to collect your farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading