Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 19 2018, 08:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty the Farmer View Post
Not sure that this is where to post this, but here goes.
I see people posting in "live chat" that they need to borrow a facility to complete a quest.
How does this work? I did not know that facilities could be loaned out.
Thank you for any help on this.
Hi Marty the Farmer,

I'm sorry but this is a trick they are using, you are not supposed to do that and as such we can not give out the instructions for it on the forum so you will not find them here. The developers are aware they are doing this and may well put a stop to it, but that is up to them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 24 2018, 10:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Tips on Being a Good Coop neighbor

Being a good coop neighbor means that you cannot be selfish and just try to finish quests for your own good. I try to leave my quests up as long as possible so that my neighbors can "shop" on my quests. My Coop quests window almost always shows all 5 quests! Happy Farming everyone!
Old Apr 24 2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesTCJmom View Post
Being a good coop neighbor means that you cannot be selfish and just try to finish quests for your own good. I try to leave my quests up as long as possible so that my neighbors can "shop" on my quests. My Coop quests window almost always shows all 5 quests! Happy Farming everyone!
Hi BonesTCJmom

I moved your post to Feedback on Quests as you are not posting a problem with quests.
Old May 01 2018, 06:19 AM

Gonna post this again.. I have 4 Taste of buildings in my quests this week. Two in the coop and two....IN A ROW.....in my regular quest. I just had a different one drop off in the coop quests. That is so NOT right. Why do I seem to get the majority of quests that are these Taste of buildings. I own every other facility and service facility.....just NOT the Taste of's. Something is NOT right here that those keep popping up and not the other hundreds of facilities. And it seems to be the same three over and over. Should I happen to buy one they NEVER show up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 01 2018, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Gonna post this again.. I have 4 Taste of buildings in my quests this week. Two in the coop and two....IN A ROW.....in my regular quest. I just had a different one drop off in the coop quests. That is so NOT right. Why do I seem to get the majority of quests that are these Taste of buildings. I own every other facility and service facility.....just NOT the Taste of's. Something is NOT right here that those keep popping up and not the other hundreds of facilities. And it seems to be the same three over and over. Should I happen to buy one they NEVER show up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Jean,
I have moved your post to the feedback about quests as you are not making a suggestion. The facilities are picked by a random generator. It does not know what facilities you own or even what facility you were given 10 hours before. I know we are not going to be able to convince you that is the case, but that is the way it is done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
I have moved your post to the feedback about quests as you are not making a suggestion. The facilities are picked by a random generator. It does not know what facilities you own or even what facility you were given 10 hours before. I know we are not going to be able to convince you that is the case, but that is the way it is done.
I understand this but what I can't understand why if it is a random generator why I am getting the same quests for those 3 or 4 buildings over and over again? I had them last week and now I am getting them again. Especially when there are a LARGE amount of facilities that NEVER show in the quests. It's like the way older facilities aren't even in the mix.....just the newer ones.
Old May 01 2018, 06:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I understand this but what I can't understand why if it is a random generator why I am getting the same quests for those 3 or 4 buildings over and over again? I had them last week and now I am getting them again. Especially when there are a LARGE amount of facilities that NEVER show in the quests. It's like the way older facilities aren't even in the mix.....just the newer ones.
Hi Jean,
It is just the luck of the draw as the random generator picks a number from 1 to whatever the total amount of facilities is and each number is assigned to a particular facility. The random generator does not know what past quests you have had. I have had the same quest or related quest (1 for factory and 1 for service) several times and back to back. Again it all depends on what the random generator picks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2018, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
It is just the luck of the draw as the random generator picks a number from 1 to whatever the total amount of facilities is and each number is assigned to a particular facility. The random generator does not know what past quests you have had. I have had the same quest or related quest (1 for factory and 1 for service) several times and back to back. Again it all depends on what the random generator picks.

Thanks Taz......maybe Raul to tweak them to be a little more Random. LOL!!!
Old May 02 2018, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfwells View Post
Please tell me it isn't so..The one reason I love FT is NO quests and begging for stuff..I hope they aren't going to start quests as it will ruin a great fun game..
I agree. After 9 years of fatefully playing the game I decided to close the doors of my farm It became just as bad as farmville is. New facilities every other week make impossible to do quests unless you are willing to spend more and more money. I loved the game but this is toooooo much. As long as they are getting their money they will be pushing this new facilities and new this and that. How many farms do we need? I am so disappointed with what this game become, it's not fun anymore.
Old May 23 2018, 05:25 AM

well i know now the quest are picked by raul or one of his workers .not randomly by a computer. the man that has help me and i help him for 8 years found out 2 months ago he has esophogus and lung cancer. i am doing his farms .he is not playing right now might not play anymore.he did not buy the facilitys this month and he was giving 4 co ops quests and 2 reg quest that i cannot finish for him because they are from the new facilitys.him and i buy cash plus own all the facilitys until now.i bought the last ones he did not buy.i did not get any quests from the new facilitys.only he did .this was not fair to give that many that could not be worked just because he did not buy the new facilitys God bless