Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 17 2019, 05:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen North View Post
I replanted the dead and about to die crops, and also replanted the soybean after I harvested what I needed to complete my quest. I removed the green sprinkler from storage and reloaded my farm. I put the green sprinkler back and reloaded my quest farm again. I then irrigated my crops, but did not see any drops. However, crops showed that they had been irrigated. I loaded another farm and when I went back to my quest farm, my crops were not irrigated. I logged off FT. When I reloaded my quest farm, some of my short-term crops were dead and the others were not irrigated. I irrigated them again, saw drops and it said that I could not irrigate for another 19 hours. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.
Hi Frozen North,

marymarcel is not available at the this time.

How long did you leave it after logging off before you reloaded your Quest farm to check the crops again? If it was quite a while and the irrigation had not taken effect then the short term crops would have died. If they were dead you would need to replant them again before you tried irrigating again as you can not irrigate dead crops and it will not revive dead crops. If that's what happened that's why the crops are still dead so you will need to try again.

If you did not leave it long enough for the crops to die before you checked them again, and they showed up as dead, please also double check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer because if any part of that is incorrect then that can make strange things happen with timings on the farm.

When you took the sprinkler out of storage, did you just reload the farm or did you mean you reloaded the game? You need to take them out of storage and then close the game where it is open and then reload. If you did not reload the game please try again and this time take all the sprinklers out of storage.

Please do the following this evening before you replant your Quest farm:

Clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Then replant your Quest farm, immediately reload and see if the crops show up dead again, if they do you need to let us know right away so we can take a look. If they are still showing as growing, go ahead and irrigate the crops before they die.

Also check the Show Times clock, Per Farm section, in the tool box and see if it is showing the farm is now irrigated.

Then for the last time reload the game and check them again.
Old Oct 17 2019, 11:13 PM

Yesterday, I reloaded FT and then farm #17 immediately after planting, irrigating and fertilizing it only to find some of the short-term crops dead. Tonight I followed your instructions and the crops seem to be properly irrigated. I also saved what I did this time. The farm shows that it is irrigated when I checked the Show Times clock.

Here's hoping!
Old Oct 18 2019, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Yesterday, I reloaded FT and then farm #17 immediately after planting, irrigating and fertilizing it only to find some of the short-term crops dead. Tonight I followed your instructions and the crops seem to be properly irrigated. I also saved what I did this time. The farm shows that it is irrigated when I checked the Show Times clock.

Here's hoping!
Hi Frozen North,

That's great, thank you for letting us know
I have just taken a look at your farm this morning and it's looking as it should, with irrigated on what is growing and extended waste time on the short term crops that are ready. Go ahead and make that farm private again if you wish, we don't need to check it again.
Old Oct 18 2019, 08:48 AM

Thanks for your help!
Old Oct 18 2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Thanks for your help!
You are welcome Frozen North
Old Nov 05 2019, 04:13 PM

Default Farms 21 & 22 will not allow watering

This has been like this for a while but I thought waiting it out would work. All other farms will water tho. Can you help me with this? Thank you, Kelly Mize
Old Nov 05 2019, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellysfarm1960 View Post
This has been like this for a while but I thought waiting it out would work. All other farms will water tho. Can you help me with this? Thank you, Kelly Mize
Hi Kellysfarm

I moved your post to the thread for sprinklers.

I just visited your farms and all of them and watered and irrigated but your farms 21 and 22.
Your data shows those farms are ready to water and/or irrigate.

What happens when you try to water/irrigate them? Which sprinkler are you using?

Do you try to water them individually or you water all your farms at once and those farms are greyed by the time you try to water them?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 05 2019 at 05:12 PM.
Old Dec 02 2019, 10:40 PM

Default Where are the Glads??

One (possibly more) of my facilities requires Glads (as in flowers) as an ingredient for a product manufacturing. The Help section suggests that Glads come 'from your farm or as a Gift'. The Gift section offers a bunch of grown, cut Glads ready to be used as an ingredient, but where do the ones 'from the farm' come from? I can't see any Glads in the Flower tab in the store, have checked Crops and Trees just in case, there are no plantable Glads in the Gifts ... where are they? I am at a highest possible level (as far as the versions of the game go), so unlikely that they are locked pending more XP, so - if I want to plant and grow Glads on my farm - can I? How?
Old Dec 02 2019, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy View Post
One (possibly more) of my facilities requires Glads (as in flowers) as an ingredient for a product manufacturing. The Help section suggests that Glads come 'from your farm or as a Gift'. The Gift section offers a bunch of grown, cut Glads ready to be used as an ingredient, but where do the ones 'from the farm' come from? I can't see any Glads in the Flower tab in the store, have checked Crops and Trees just in case, there are no plantable Glads in the Gifts ... where are they? I am at a highest possible level (as far as the versions of the game go), so unlikely that they are locked pending more XP, so - if I want to plant and grow Glads on my farm - can I? How?
Hi Spy,
The glads, as well as the rrest of the flowers you see in the gifts look grown, but they are not. You have get them from the gifts to plant them on a farm and wait for them to grow to harvest the flowers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2019, 04:12 PM

Default Green sprinkler

I have a crop, on my farm 18 which is wasted, and i cannot extend it to save it-the sprinkler does not work, What can I do to extend that crop.
Thanks Dave

Tags
gifts, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, watering