Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 01 2017, 10:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
Have not been able to empty my gift box since up-date, therefore can not accept any of the gifts I have waiting. It looks like it empties but next move tells me gift box is full and i need to empty it
Hi jm,
I checked your data and you don't have anything in your giftbox. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2017, 10:47 PM

Smile

Thank you that worked
Old Jul 02 2017, 10:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Highlighting Items for harvesting

FT TEAM: Thank you for improving the highlighting but I think you went over board. Now its very touchy and jumps around on the items I am trying to harvest and makes it difficult to do the job. I have the most difficulty harvesting crops trees and the flowers. (fishing is perfect no problems there). I may be the only one to complain but I thought Id try anyway.
Old Jul 02 2017, 12:33 PM

Great with design opportunity on a house, though it wasnt a nice building Changing color should be a minimum.

Putting on decorations does not work, several struggling with the same.
This is an actually an old problem.., which I have complained about several years! Seems there is some programming "rule", which item should be the "dominant" on top. And there is no concistency on categories. For now, we just pick a lottery ticket and see if it works or not ;D variates from where on the farm you place the item, and which direction.

An empty building like this, is no-ones use before such bugs are fixed!

Narrow rivers can't have a home-made bridge on top of it.
And the worst is that paths go on top of all train bridges Which means desigining a river or path below a train bridge is impossible. I hope the devs soon prioritize such issues. I imagine its not really that complicated...just not high prio. If the devs want an e-mail of large problem items, call me

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Jul 02 2017, 01:49 PM

Thank you for changing back the trains but I still have an issue. If I have trains on farms with all crops too, the train tracks are only visible if I hide the crops, but the trains and bridges are visible all the time which is strange looking (see my farm #11). They used to be visible all the time unless I was planting, which was good. Please change it back so that train tracks are visible all the time so that trains will always have something to sit on.
Old Jul 02 2017, 01:50 PM
Account Not Linked

"Post-Release Updates - June 28nd, 12:00PM
- We opened this thread because we had to release some internal changes in preparation for the release tomorrow, if you experience any bugs or unexpected behavior please post it on this thread."

Twice since these changes I have lost a square of leeks that were planted on my farm 1. It is a 25x25 area plowed 3x so total of 75 leeks. The area is blank as if never plowed. The first time it happened I reloaded farmtown, then cleared the Memcache but nothing helped so I replowed the area. The leeks were there about 8 am cst today but when I looked about 1:00 pm they were gone again. I cleared the memecache and cleared the browser data, then reloaded the farm and still the leeks are going and there are no plowed nor harvested fields there. The other crops/fields on that farm are still there. This is the same exact location that disappeared before. There are no flowers nor trees planted in this area.

So far I have not had any problem with other crops or farms.
Old Jul 02 2017, 01:59 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
"Post-Release Updates - June 28nd, 12:00PM

- We opened this thread because we had to release some internal changes in preparation for the release tomorrow, if you experience any bugs or unexpected behavior please post it on this thread."

Twice since these changes I have lost a square of leeks that were planted on my farm 1. It is a 25x25 area plowed 3x so total of 75 leeks. The area is blank as if never plowed. The first time it happened I reloaded farmtown, then cleared the Memcache but nothing helped so I replowed the area. The leeks were there about 8 am cst today but when I looked about 1:00 pm they were gone again. All of the other crops/fields are still there. This is the same exact location that disappeared before. There are no flowers nor trees planted in this area. So far I have not had any problem with other crops or farms.
Hi Texas Star,

This doesn't sound like something to do with the release.
It sounds like those fields also have a different type of layering going on as well as the type you intended. Delete those fields that are showing harvested, then reload, if they are still there then try plowing and planting again then immediately reload and see if they stayed planted. If they revert back to harvested fields you will have to keep deleting and refreshing until you are back to ground cover then re plow new fields.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 02 2017, 04:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Texas Star,

This doesn't sound like something to do with the release.
It sounds like those fields also have a different type of layering going on as well as the type you intended. Delete those fields that are showing harvested, then reload, if they are still there then try plowing and planting again then immediately reload and see if they stayed planted. If they revert back to harvested fields you will have to keep deleting and refreshing until you are back to ground cover then re plow new fields.
TY Tiger Sorry for the confusion. The crops and fields have disappeared from the affected area, so there is nothing to delete. After reloading, clearing memcache and browser, then reloading, they were still gone. I plowed that area again and planted. It was fine and the leeks were grown and ready for harvest the next morning. The fields worked fine until this afternoon when they were gone again! It is a mystery to me... may plant leeks somewhere else on the farm tonight and see if they stay or disappear. That farm has been plowed and planted in exactly the same way for a month or more, so thought it might be related to the changes
Old Jul 02 2017, 05:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
TY Tiger Sorry for the confusion. The crops and fields have disappeared from the affected area, so there is nothing to delete. After reloading, clearing memcache and browser, then reloading, they were still gone. I plowed that area again and planted. It was fine and the leeks were grown and ready for harvest the next morning. The fields worked fine until this afternoon when they were gone again! It is a mystery to me... may plant leeks somewhere else on the farm tonight and see if they stay or disappear. That farm has been plowed and planted in exactly the same way for a month or more, so thought it might be related to the changes
Hi Texas Star,

Thank you for clarifying Are the leeks there now or are they gone again? Are they gone when just viewing the farm, do they reappear if you mouse over them? Can you see them using another browser? Could you supply a link to that farm so we can take a look please?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 02 2017, 05:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Texas Star,

Thank you for clarifying Are the leeks there now or are they gone again? Are they gone when just viewing the farm, do they reappear if you mouse over them? Can you see them using another browser? Could you supply a link to that farm so we can take a look please?
Hi, yvw and ty! The leeks are gone and never return. I tried a different browser the first time they disappeared. I am using the extended wither irrigation and plant them in the evening. They are ready in the morning for my quest if I need them. So far they have been there when I first go in in the morning but are not there later in the day. A neighbor came over and could not see them, and they do not show up on the Farm Stats. I can plow again in that area so the plow is not picking them up either. They do not disappear every day, only twice so far.

The leeks were in the space above the blue agave.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4409&farm_ix=0
Closed Thread