Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 23 2018, 02:28 PM

ty for the updates, but there's one thing I am disappointed about. In the market place when I want to sell ALL my selected items, the "SELF HALF of SELECTED" is set to default and now I have to hit on the down arrow button to select "SELL ALL" every time I go into the market place even when I log out and log back into FT. It drives me nuts now cuz before I could just hit SELL ALL blue button without hitting a down arrow. Will you please please make the change to have the "SELL ALL" as the default or same as the first in the list on the drop down? I cannot imagine people are going to sell only half of all selected. I don't and I can't be the only one. If I want to sell half selected then I'm gonna have to go to each one and put a check mark on all I want to sell half of, and I don't always sell the same items as half sell....ugh...
Old Mar 23 2018, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
ty for the updates, but there's one thing I am disappointed about. In the market place when I want to sell ALL my selected items, the "SELF HALF of SELECTED" is set to default and now I have to hit on the down arrow button to select "SELL ALL" every time I go into the market place even when I log out and log back into FT. It drives me nuts now cuz before I could just hit SELL ALL blue button without hitting a down arrow. Will you please please make the change to have the "SELL ALL" as the default or same as the first in the list on the drop down? I cannot imagine people are going to sell only half of all selected. I don't and I can't be the only one. If I want to sell half selected then I'm gonna have to go to each one and put a check mark on all I want to sell half of, and I don't always sell the same items as half sell....ugh...
Hi Autumn,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section where they are grouped by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing subject thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2018, 04:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please excuse my senior brain but I can't figure out how to find the new filter that shows disabled products.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2018, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Please excuse my senior brain but I can't figure out how to find the new filter that shows disabled products.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
You can see where they are in the following post from the Game Guide chapter 13 about facilities and facility manager:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...42#post5078842
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2018, 04:11 PM

There is a difference between watering and irrigating farms. I water my neighbors flowers because it pays good coins. As a super neighbor I know the difference between the two.
Old Mar 23 2018, 04:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
There is a difference between watering and irrigating farms. I water my neighbors flowers because it pays good coins. As a super neighbor I know the difference between the two.
Hi JudyD,
Are you replying to someone? I am not understanding why you posted this.
Old Mar 23 2018, 06:15 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you Taz! I understand how it works now.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2018, 06:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
With regard to "a) Added 'Sell Half of Selected' option to all filters in the marketplace" - while it's nice to have options, I wish that in the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" category, it would default to "Sell Selected" as it used to, instead of "Sell Half of Selected".

Also, with regard to the (recently added) St. Patrick's and Easter Items, I wish you would move the pink and white spring trees from being available only seasonally, to being available year-round. After all, there are autumn and winter trees that are available all year, and I think the spring trees are much nicer than the stylized cherry blossom tree that is currently available in the tree section of the market.
personally I think all items should be available all year round as the seasons world wide are not the same as the USA, when its winter there... its summer elsewhere etc etc etc..
Old Mar 23 2018, 06:55 PM

Default Thanks for the Update

Thank you for the update. Just wish that the farms in full screen mode could be shrunk down a little more.

Level 700 Farmer
Old Mar 23 2018, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjl1960 View Post
Thank you for the update. Just wish that the farms in full screen mode could be shrunk down a little more.
HI mjl,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section where they are grouped by subject for the developers to see.
Closed Thread