Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2016, 02:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Choosing Own Ship Itinerary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dr Dirt,
Someone posted here that they were sending this out as FB post. That was right until the update Raul made last night. Only his friends can see it so you will have to correct it.
I do not understand this and am confused. I have read the update at the beginning of this thread and see nothing where it says we will be able to choose our own itinerary. I only see that the game chooses and that in the future an update will allow us to pass a port, but with a penalty. What update did Raul make?
Old Dec 29 2016, 02:17 PM

i would like to suggest that our SN be allowed to send ships along from our sea ports .. this will help the people who work full time or are unable to get on "everyday" but are still active players --- that or something like it ... hire a docking crew
Old Dec 29 2016, 02:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I do not understand this and am confused. I have read the update at the beginning of this thread and see nothing where it says we will be able to choose our own itinerary. I only see that the game chooses and that in the future an update will allow us to pass a port, but with a penalty. What update did Raul make?
Hi david,

Updates are in the top post near the bottom of the post. Keep checking there for when they get released. The latest is the following. The part about itinarary change is part d) :

Post-Release Updates - December 29, 2:00AM

- Here is an updated list of the changes to the Ships we are planning to release soon:

a) You will be able to skip any port at any time without waiting. Notice that skipping a port lower the rewards of every port after it, the rewards of any remaining port shifts to the right. For example, if the reward on port 28 is 1000 products, port 29 is 2000 products and port 30 is 3000 products, then if you skip port 28, the reward on port 28 (the one you skipped) will be 0, port 29 will be 1000 products and port 30 will be 2000 products. You basically gave up the chances of earning 3000 products (not 1000) by skipping port 28.

b) The number of clicks per container when loading the ships in your port will always be 1, so it will never require more than 10 clicks to fully load a ship. You will also earn 500 coins for every container you load.

c) When you start preparing the Ship, we will always select a tentative itinerary for you, which will be composed by the neighbours that have helped you in the past week, which you can see at the very bottom of the screen, the boxes with pictures that say "XYZ sent you a gift", etc. If that is not enough to complete the 30 neighbours needed for the itinerary, we will then complete the rest of the ports using the same method we are using now, based on the last date they have played.

d) During the preparation phase you will be able to replace up to a certain number of neighbours in your itinerary. The final number will be decided later on, but it will be at least 10.

The feature d) above will require a few days to complete, we estimate the first 3 should be release sometime this week.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 29 2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi Nettie
Because the way the ships were originally configured was 1 - 10 clicks per container. If you have only one container in the ship, it will require from 1 to 10 clicks. If you have the ship fully loaded with 10 containers it will require from 1 to 100 clicks. It also depends on how far the ship has traveled, the exact rule is that in the first 3 ports it will require 1 click per container, on the next 3 ports, 2 clicks, therefore, on the last 3 ports of the itinerary it will require 10 clicks per container.
BUT that will soon change to each of your neighbours ships requiring a maximum of ten clicks (1 per container) to send on with you earning a coin reward too
Thank you xxx
Old Dec 29 2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dr Dirt,
Someone posted here that they were sending this out as FB post. That was right until the update Raul made last night. Only his friends can see it so you will have to correct it.
Yes, I have done that. Only posted it so others that see it might correct it on their FB posts. I have seen it on my wall posted from two different people so far. One has already removed it.
Old Dec 29 2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I don't think a large number of clicks is a good idea. People will get annoyed really fast with it and it's also not good for carpal tunnel types of issues. My vote is to require no more than 10 clicks.
i agree with you , i dont see why so many clicks is neccessary , i think ten the max but cant see why one click wouldnt suffice

just seen the new update . think once this is in place it will be great

Last edited by roz1972; Dec 29 2016 at 04:00 PM.
Old Dec 29 2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
did my link work??

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...751&farm_ix=17

Today the blue ship reverted back to reloading,,, of course I started loading my purple ship so it is telling me that I have to wait 24 hrs to load the blue ship, I know there are issues, so will wait patiently for the gamers to figure out what is going on
Old Dec 29 2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
did my link work??

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...751&farm_ix=17

Today the blue ship reverted back to reloading,,, of course I started loading my purple ship so it is telling me that I have to wait 24 hrs to load the blue ship, I know there are issues, so will wait patiently for the gamers to figure out what is going on

Hi gingerbread rob ertson

Tiger answered you in the following link, please read her response and the instructions to contact Support about your problem:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6124946

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 29 2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old Dec 29 2016, 04:46 PM

So happy to read that we will be able to replace some neighbors, in our itinerary, because it's very clear that some people playing this game have fake profiles they use to game the system. My very first ship, and it's stuck on the 2nd stop, because that person hasn't logged in. :-( Very disappointed in this feature, as it is now, since I didn't even get past the 2nd stop. :-(
Old Dec 29 2016, 05:12 PM

Default Todays Update

This is good news please make it happen as soon as possible however!
Closed Thread