Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2015, 07:49 AM

About the "coming in two weeks" thing. All I have to say is "Remember the flowers".......they were coming soon forever!!!!!!
Old Jan 06 2015, 09:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i blame it on last years calander
Old Jan 06 2015, 12:22 PM

For several years, we received 2 Farm Cash for every level. What happened to that?
Old Jan 06 2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfslots View Post
For several years, we received 2 Farm Cash for every level. What happened to that?
It was only for a few specified levels and it only happened once or twice to reward people for sticking with it. It has been 6 or 7 months since I was an official helper, so maybe one of the current official helpers or moderators will remember on which level the "special reward" started.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 06 2015, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
About the "coming in two weeks" thing. All I have to say is "Remember the flowers".......they were coming soon forever!!!!!!
Too bad I've erased the picture of it from my data files, but I seem to remember that Farm Town uses a clock with twelve fives in a circle. Maybe the Farm Town Calendar uses thirty one ONES!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 06 2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfslots View Post
Those "specified levels" were NUMEROUS and lasted a long time. Since problems with Farm Town and Facebook have INCREASED, we should be given MORE incentives to remain with the "game" rather than being penalized for being SO PATIENT!!
Old Jan 06 2015, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlady View Post
Those "specified levels" were NUMEROUS and lasted a long time. Since problems with Farm Town and Facebook have INCREASED, we should be given MORE incentives to remain with the "game" rather than being penalized for being SO PATIENT!!
Hi Texlady,
There was one time that everyone received 2 farm cash for levels 386 to level 400 in December 2012. The other time was for Christmas December 2013 and was only for those who were long time players with enough experience to jump up some or all of those levels.
Since we haven't gotten the new levels yet for this release then we don't know how many we will get.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Texlady,
There was one time that everyone received 2 farm cash for levels 386 to level 400 in December 2012. The other time was for Christmas December 2013 and was only for those who were long time players with enough experience to jump up some or all of those levels.
Since we haven't gotten the new levels yet for this release then we don't know how many we will get.
No wonder I couldn't remember when they were. I have not failed to be well ahead of the top level since at least back in 2011 if not earlier.

Old Jan 06 2015, 08:58 PM

I am also reluctant to complain about arrival dates on anything - anticipation and impatience for sure - but understand people have other things do to than get me my updates when I want. The fact that I want them all the time doesn't help. As soon as the December one was delivered I wanted the January one
Old Jan 07 2015, 12:12 AM

Default Levels/FC

Just wondering when we will get these?

The Dec 20th announcement said "about two weeks" and its been 18 days and a total of 111 days since the last increase on Sept 18th.
Closed Thread