Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 28 2014, 04:34 PM

Question Quest items

I like the quests but am having trouble filling item, especially from facilities before time expires. Any suggestions
Old Apr 28 2014, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreis2 View Post
I like the quests but am having trouble filling item, especially from facilities before time expires. Any suggestions
What is the problem you have filling them, is it you don't get on your farm enough, you don't have enough ingredients or you don't have all of the factories? If it is crops, so people have a quest farm where they keep crops of like 2 to 4 days crops ready all the time,

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 28 2014, 05:17 PM

Question

Thank you Kinghrider. I am on my farms everyday; have all facilities. Example: I am in need of cider barrel from winery b ut it will not finish before time expires on that quest. I worked and reloaded that Winery before Igot the quest.
Old Apr 28 2014, 06:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you Kinghrider. I am on my farms everyday; have all facilities. Example: I am in need of cider barrel from winery b ut it will not finish before time expires on that quest. I worked and reloaded that Winery before Igot the quest.
Your welcome. Was the quest to make the cider barrel or what was the quest and how long did it give you to complete the quest? There should have been enough time.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 28 2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
If I've done that, I'll post factories for people to work them, then someone will do them and that makes room for me to make the product called for in my Questie.
Old Apr 28 2014, 09:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
If I've done that, I'll post factories for people to work them, then someone will do them and that makes room for me to make the product called for in my Questie.
That is a good idea on how to make room.

Old Apr 30 2014, 12:04 AM

I'm done doing quests, I had two disappear that I just needed to collect the coins on and they were still good for 5+ days. FED UP!
Old Apr 30 2014, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydiva0 View Post
I'm done doing quests, I had two disappear that I just needed to collect the coins on and they were still good for 5+ days. FED UP!
What do you mean they disappeared?
Did you complete them before you collected the farm cash except for collecting the coins? If that is what you did then they were completed in the prior 7 days and will not count in the current 7 days. If you want to hold a quest over to the next week then you cannot complete the last step prior to collecting your farm cash. Waiting to collect the coins will not hold them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2014, 07:43 AM

Just when I thought I had the "Quests" figured out- Something new happens.On Sunday, the 27th, I completed a quest at 11:00pm. The counter at the bottom credited this quest on Monday, the 28th. All was well though as I completed my 8th quest yesterday. I collected the coin but when I looked to check on the Cash, it said 7 days have not passed yet? OK- today I completed a quest in 2 hours after it was posted. Still, the cash shows that 7 days have not passed yet? However, if I look at the post listing, it shows a quest completed for each of the last 8 days and a total quests completed as 9. Still says 7 days have not passed? I think this quest program is so screwed up that even the Moderators don't know what it's doing!!! About had it with quests. Go to bed- sleep 2 hours and get back up to finish a step in the quest. All this and no reward as promised????
Old May 01 2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfslots View Post
Just when I thought I had the "Quests" figured out- Something new happens.On Sunday, the 27th, I completed a quest at 11:00pm. The counter at the bottom credited this quest on Monday, the 28th. All was well though as I completed my 8th quest yesterday. I collected the coin but when I looked to check on the Cash, it said 7 days have not passed yet? OK- today I completed a quest in 2 hours after it was posted. Still, the cash shows that 7 days have not passed yet? However, if I look at the post listing, it shows a quest completed for each of the last 8 days and a total quests completed as 9. Still says 7 days have not passed? I think this quest program is so screwed up that even the Moderators don't know what it's doing!!! About had it with quests. Go to bed- sleep 2 hours and get back up to finish a step in the quest. All this and no reward as promised????

Hi!

Which day did you collect your last farmcash? Is the collect farmcash button blue? If it is still black it is no time for you to collect again and when you click in it you will receive the message about 7 days have not passed yet.